Mehndi is the ancient art of applying henna paste to the skin in artistic patterns and designs. It has been used as a form of body beautification for centuries and continues to be a popular form of body art.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Bindi Information about tattoos, henna paste ingredients, aftercare, and how henna works on the skin. Includes a brief history and merchandise.
- Henna Mehndi Features a discussion on the body decoration practices in India and Arabic cultures. Open to questions and the sharing of knowledge. Membership information.
- Mehndi Information regarding how long the stain will last after application and a description of what it is like to have henna body art done.
- Hindustanlink - Mehandi Designs for the hands and feet. Artwork submissions accepted.
- Mehndi Man Image gallery and henna application information.
- Henna Expressions Supplies, information, designs, background details, and body care items.
- The Henna Page A page devoted to the practicalities of using henna for body decoration. Application instructions, links, message forum for henna artists and those just learning the art of mehndi.
- Henna Tattooing Background and historical information on this ancient art. Recipes and methods of application, tips to getting a good stain, and an artist directory.
- International Certification For Natural Henna Artists Volunteer peer assessment for Henna Artists. Tests and certifies a henna artist’s understanding of the fundamental principles of henna, skin, hygiene, safety, culture and traditions.
- Mehndi Designs Images available for download on various mehndi designs.
FAQ section, application techniques, image gallery, and black henna information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-05-31 14:42:21 CET ()