FDA, professional agencies, State, and Federal licensing regulations and/or guidelines relating to all forms of bodyart. These include; piercing, tattooing, body and face painting, mehndi, scarification, branding, and any other form of body art or modification.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Maryland Senate Bill regarding tattoo artists and body piercing artists. (Dec. 1997)
- Utah House Bill regarding parental consent laws relating to body piercing and tattooing. [HB 390]
- Maryland House Bill regarding tattoo artists and body piercing artists. [HB 0386, December 1997]
- South Dakota Laws and guidelines set forth regarding sanitation requirements for tattooing and body piercing establishments. [Section 44:12]
- Texas Legislature regarding the licensing, health, and safety of tattooists and piercers. [76(R) SB 61]
- Maine: Body Piercing Statutes Professions and Occupations section regarding body piercing. Includes; definitions, safety standards, piercing of minors, license requirements, rules, penalties, and compliance and restriction information.
- Tattoodesign.com - Tattoo Laws Links relating to laws for the tattoo industry in a variety of countries.
Fact sheet regarding tattooing, body piercing, and minors. [H.B. 2124]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-05-31 14:45:47 CET (http://www.azleg.gov)
House Bill, revised, regarding tattoo parlors and minors. [HB2513 - 431R - I Ver]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-05-31 14:45:49 CET (http://www.azleg.gov)
Texas Department of Health Services - Tattoo and Body Piercing Studios
Provides general information, rules and regulations, and studio requirements.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-05-31 14:45:55 CET (http://www.dshs.texas.gov/dmd/tattoo.shtm)