Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Northern Society of Costume & Textiles Registered charity, founded in 1977 to encourage the study and preservation of costumes and textiles, and to research the history of their their origins and uses.
- International Costumers' Guild, Inc. - ICG Worldwide organization of costume professionals and hobbyists. Links to costume resources, events, and area chapters.
- Costume Society of America Costume and fashion history, museums, art history, lectures, conservation, and scholarships. Publishes educational journal "Dress".
- Costume Society of Great Britain Membership information and costs, calendar of events, scholarship and grant requirements, purchasable publications, and list of associated societies with contact information. Publishes educational journal "Costume"; partial index of past issues.
- National Costumers Association USA-based group supporting the costuming industry. Officers and Board of Directors, mission statement, events schedule, image gallery from past competitions, scholarships, list of members, and membership form.
- The Greater San Francisco Bay Area Costumer's Guild California, US-based group who enjoy creating and wearing costumes. Includes "The Great Pattern Review", calendar of themed events, image gallery, membership information. Extensive directory of costuming resources.
- Costume Designers Guild Organization founded in 1953 to "promote the research, artistry and technical expertise in the field of film and television Costume Design".