This category is for and about bead crafters' sites. This category is not for beaded jewelry. Please submit sites about bead books, individual patterns, kits and basic stitch instructions etc.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Suzanne Cooper Bead Artist Suzanne Cooper's has E-Books & Patterns Automatic downloads, Free Bead Patterns and recommendations for Bead Pattern Books.
- Beaded Beads Several Japanese beaders share their seed bead jewelry galleries.
- Textilles Illuminated An online study of beadwork throughout the Middle Ages, Medieval style. Gallery of beadwork, photo tutorials, class notes, bulletin board.
- Beltana's Beads Instructions for tubular peyote, cheyenne brick stitch and loomwork. Free patterns also available.
- AyeSoar Creations Photo gallery, instruction links, free patterns.
- Bead on the Beach Viewable in either Japanese or English, with gallery of beaded work, free patterns, free instructions, and links.
- Kimberly Chapman's Beading Beading information, including instructions, free patterns, and gallery.
- The Beadworkers Guild Crafters guild. Information on membership, results of challenge projects.
- Eni Oken's Jewelry Gallery and techniques for ornamental wire beading. Instructions include photos and are printer-friendly.
- Ava's Beading Galore Beadwork gallery of her finished beadwork, including a gallery of her seed bead jewelry collection books. She also offers individual patterns, kits and basic stitch instructions
- Jo Wood Bead Artist Bead embroidery and fiber artist. Gallery of artwork, artist biography and resume, interesting links, schedule of classes and workshops.
- Jan Mancey A Canadian designer of fine art beadwork and jewellery. Includes philosophy, awards, and work examples.
- Rosemary's Bead Flower Garden Custom French bead flower designs offered as paid pdf download. There are also instructional videotapes available.
- Bead Around The Bush Offers tips, tricks, and techniques with links to instructions for making netting as a beaded Christmas Bauble.
- Bead Pattern Central Offers a series of paid bead patterns for instant download. They also provide some free beaded jewellery tutorials and bead tips and techniques. Bead patterns featured include bead crochet, peyote stitch, brick stitch, beadpoint, bead loom weaving and bead embroidery.
- Troll Beads Tips, hints on troll beads and how to use them in be your various beading projects. They can be used by the beginner beader as well as experienced one.
- Beading Online bead arts and craft store for buyers & hobbyist. Tutorials available.
- Bead Craft Ideas Focused on bead craft for the beginner, some of the tips mentioned on this site may be of value to a veteran of the hobby, especially the page dedicated to turning your hobby into a money making venture.
- Beading Project Beading tutorials, projects and patterns.
- Beading-Software.com Software that will organise your beading business. Inventory management, pricing, tax calculations.
- Art Bead Scene Discusses beading and new techniques. Every Monday there is a featured "Designer of the Week". There are also jewelry making articles, trend updates and other links relevant to beaders.
- Mexconnect Information on the Huichol people and how their life style and use of symbols is used in their art forms. Their art uses seed beads in a mosiac style.
- Beadnik's Beaded bottles, barrettes, bracelets, earrings, odds and ends, necklaces, ornaments. Includes instructions for various objects including beaded ornament covers and free beadwork patterns.
- Jubeadilation Jewellery making workshop located in Queensland, the Glasshouse region. Learn how to wire wrap beads or make a lariat style necklace via kits or classes.