Websites in this category and its subcategories contain English as a Second Language (ESL) resources for students and teachers. ESL is the learning and teaching of the English language to people who are not native speakers of English, that is, that do not have English as their mother tongue. Regarding terminology, "ESL" is the term commonly used in the USA, in Canada it is also known as English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), and in the rest of the world it is known as English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Aaron Martin's TEFL/TESL Website Index Information for teachers and students.
- EFL and ESL Resources Information on British, American, Canadian, Scottish, Irish, New Zealand and Australian English. Grammar and writing, tongue twisters, examinations and other resources also listed.
- English as a Second Language Categorized links to resources for students.
- The English Department Maps, information and links to English speaking countries by continent as well as resources for teachers and students.
- EnglishBlog For learners and teachers and features reviews of each listing.
- Marie Nuzzi's ESL Page Links Publishers, teacher resources, translators, grammar, vocabulary and games for all levels.
- ESL Plans List of links to lesson plans and resources.
- Teachers Annotated links to material for use in class.
- English Resources Directory Collection of links for students and teachers.
- ESL Webguide Directory of sites and pages related to ESL, EFL and TEFL.
ESL Resources from About.com
Offers links to resources including idioms, slang, chat, grammar, software, and employment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-01 04:12:22 CET (https://www.thoughtco.com/esl-4133095)
The ESL Links Site: Learning English
Provides links to quizzes, games, grammar, listening exercises, dictionaries, translators and books.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-01 04:12:27 CET (/esl-links)