This category lists academic and research resources for the study of the human condition, excluding the physical sciences.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The EServer Serves as a broad resource for a wide variety of literature-related materials, including text archives of both prose and poetry, fiction and non-fiction, as well as and other types of literature resources.
- Irish Resources in the Humanities Directory of humanities sites of Irish interest. Categories include Irish Archaeology, Architecture, Archives and Libraries, Art, Geography, History, Irish Language, Literature and Theatre.
- Emily's Page for the Humanities A collection of annotated links to general resources. Contains sections devoted to texts online, journals and Medieval and Renaissance links.
- Penn Humanities Forum University of Pennsylvania hosted program that provides a common ground for interdisciplinary exchange through cultural programs, fellowships and seminars. Features information on the program, calendar of events and links to related resources.
- Utah Humanities Council Promotes lifelong learning using the humanities as a process of reflection, conversation and action. Features a description of the organization and activities. Also offers a calendar of events and contact details.
- Voice of the Shuttle Portal maintained by Alan Liu of the University of California, Santa Barbara. Features a history of the project, news and offers visitors the opportunity to participate by becoming volunteer editors.
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences Honorary society that recognizes achievement in the natural sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities and conducts a varied program of projects and studies responsive to the needs of society. Features publications in PDF format, news, events calendar, as well as lists of members and fellows.
- National Humanities Institute Promotes research, publishing, and teaching in the humanities, with emphasis on the ethical preconditions and purposes of culture and society.
- California Council For The Humanities Nonprofit organization devoted to strengthening communities by creating, sponsoring and promoting change.
- Washington Commission For The Humanities Dedicated to improving individual and community life through public programs that interpret culture and provide a forum for civic dialogue.
- Virgin Islands Humanities Council Nonprofit organization supporting research, education and public projects in the humanities.
- Arts and Letters Daily Daily report of news in art and literature. Includes reviews of new books, essays and articles.
- Modern Humanities Research Association Promotes advanced study and research in the field of the modern humanities, especially modern European languages and literatures (including English).
- Australian Humanities Review Peer-reviewed interdisciplinary electronic journal of the humanities published quarterly. Features full-text articles, contact details for the editorial board, as well as information for authors.
- American Council of Learned Societies Private non-profit federation of sixty-six national scholarly organizations. Provides information on ACLS fellowships and grants in all fields of the humanities, publications, and news.
- CTI Centre for Textual Studies Features links to resources in Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Classics, Film Studies, and Theater Arts. Also offers a calendar of events and publications. Hosted by the Humanities Computing Unit at the University of Oxford.
- The WWW Virtual Library: Humanities and Humanistic Studies A directory of resources maintained by the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Göteborg University, Sweden. Features categories devoted to Architecture, Archaeology, History, Language and Linguistics, as well as general resources.
- Center for the Humanities Supports individual teaching and research projects as well as serves as a communications resource for school programs and activities at Wesleyan University. Information on lecture series and the Andrew Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship.
The Stanford Electronic Humanities Review
Online version of the semi-annual interdisciplinary journal. Includes full contents of recent issues.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-01 05:14:24 CET (http://web.stanford.edu/group/SHR)