Information on associations, collectives or groups whose primary purpose is to advocate, support, disseminate information on, or in some way further the art of filmmaking and movies.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Mipcom International film and program market for television, video, cable and satellite in Cannes, France.
- Association of Film Commissioners International Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
- Young Artists Awards A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
- Northwest Film Center School of Film Regional media arts resource and service organization, based in the Portland Art Museum.
- Motion Picture Association of America Includes information on ratings system for both movies and television, press releases, and legislation.
- Swiss Film Center National agency for promotion of long feature and documentary films. Site available in Dutch, English and French.
- Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles Nonprofit viewer-sponsored film exhibition and cultural organization dedicated to supporting and cultivating every aspect of Latin American cinema.
- American Film Institute Dedicated to identifying and training the next generation of film makers. Guide to workshops and schedule of exhibitions.
- Media Resource Centre South Australian organization providing support for local filmmakers. General information, membership details, support service details, and job opportunities.
- Muse Film and Television Non-profit company which uses film and digital media to create films on the visual arts and culture. Background information, and synopses of films produced as well as projects in development.
- European Children's Film Association Organization for those interested in high quality films for children and young people.
- The Dove Foundation Suggestions, reviews and approval information on family-oriented movies and videos.
- Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create environments conducive to development.
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) Centre for the public exhibition, display and preservation of Australian and international screen content. Collections, exhibitions, and program information.
- Nisi Masa European network of film associations of young professionals, students and enthusiasts, currently present in 19 countries. Organization overview, projects, media, news, and links.
- Hollywood Connect Provides internet resources, workshops, seminars, and programs for Christians pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.
- Western Norway Film Commission Established in 2003 to attract film and television productions to Western Norway and to promote the international growth of the region's film industry. News, location scouting, company directory, crew, equipment, funding, event information, and links.
- Racebending A volunteer-run organization dedicated to encouraging fair treatment in film and television, especially regarding the hiring and portrayal of Americans of color.
- Film-Historia Centre for Cinematic Research Endeavours to bring together international professionals from various branches of film studies. General information, seminars, and journal.
Union of Bulgarian Film Makers
Promotes the development of the film art and the audiovision in Bulgaria.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-01 14:20:23 CET (http://www.filmmakersbg.org/bg/ubfm-eng.htm)