Information on international associations, collectives or groups whose primary purpose is to advocate, support, disseminate information on, or in some way further the Arts.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Henry Moore Foundation To advance the education of the public by the promotion of their appreciation of the fine arts and in particular the works of Henry Moore.
- The Pollock-Krasner Foundation Provides financial assistance to individual working artists of established ability.
- College Art Association Promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
- KulturAXE - International Art Action Transnational organization initiates and organizes international art projects and focuses on innovative, experimental working methods and border crossing cooperation.
- International Child Art Foundation ICAF, a not-for-profit organization, celebrates and promotes children's art, imagination and creativity globally.
- Society for Arts A not-for-profit public institution focused on promoting cultural communication between Europe and the USA.
- Institute for Cultural Exchange The Institute understands itself as link between artists, cultural institutions and companies.
- Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation Arranges conferences, exhibitions and art competitions for students and artists, as well as international meetings in Florence in order to promote peace among young people.
- Twin Rivers Media Festival Nonprofit organization event for film, video, audio, CD multimedia, Internet media, scriptwriting and journalism. General information, entry forms, dates, and archive.
- Artsyard: A Cyber Colony for the Arts Provides temporary and permanent residencies to professionals in the arts in any part of the world.
- Timotca Features art and artists represented by 68 countries and the United Nations.
- The Camargo Foundation Offers residential fellowships in Cassis, France, for researchers and artists. Describes accommodations and local resources, and gives applications and requirements.
- Talent-aid International Non-profit organization promoting and supporting artists, composers and performers worldwide by giving them exposure and facilitating sponsorship and project participation.
- CEC ArtsLink Works with artists, art managers and museums in the U.S., Russia, the NIS and Eastern and Central Europe, to combine efforts and address issues of mutual concern.
- Institute for Distributed Creativity The research of the IDC focuses on collaboration in media art, technology, and theory with an emphasis on social contexts.
- World Academy of Art and Science A non-official network of people in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities, examining the social consequences and policy implications of knowledge.
- Cintas Foundation Awards fellowships annually to creative artists of Cuban lineage who are currently residing outside of Cuba.
- Shetland Arts Development Agency Arts body which supports creative people in local area, offers information about art events, news and venues.
- The Dactyl Foundation for the Arts and Humanities A not-for-profit organization, encourages the view that there is a place for artistic intention even in a world without telos.