Information on associations, councils, grant-making foundations, collectives, or ad hoc groups that promote and/or support the activities and goals of the visual, performing and literary arts.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Academy of the Punjab in North America Organization for the promotion of Punjabi language, literature and culture. Provides articles, books, poetry, music, videos and events.
- Artist in Venice Artist in residence program in Venice, Italy.
- Western Arts Alliance WAA connects touring artists with performing arts presenters in the western US and Canada. Find information on the annual booking conference, professional development, news, publications, links, and member services. Members include performing arts presenters, artists, managers, consultants and vendors.
- Bahrain Arts Society Nonprofit foundation promoting contemporary artists of Bahrain.
- Al Mansouria Foundation Dedicated to support the arts and creativity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Artpool Non-profit alternative art institution in Hungary, with the objective to register changes in art, to present and document the most interesting art experiments and to promote artistic communication.
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts Policy making, coordinating and grants giving body for culture and the arts in the Philippines.
- ArtSource Western Australia artist employment and project management service. Service and pricing information.
- Machfeld International arts and culture society of young artists living in Vienna.
- Virgin Islands Council on the Arts Features grant programs, services, news, and contact information.
- Centre for Creative Arts Information on projects, festivals and membership. Part of the University of Natal in Durban, South Africa.
- National Centre for Contemporary Arts Organization founded by Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation that combines museum and exhibition activities with science research programs.
- Unartes Artists and writers from El Salvador organized toward a culture for peace in a country devastated by years of war.[Spanish/English]
- The Arts Foundation Information on the work of New Zealand artists and Laureate Award winners.
- National Society of Arts and Letters Non-profit arts advocacy organization which promotes the humanitarian value of art and selects three artists annually to act as ambassadors.
- Creative Arts Napier Community arts council provides information on local artists, festivals, news and gallery. Napier, New Zealand.