This category is for sites that exhibit photographs made by one or several photographer(s), and that do accept new members or guest submissions over the Web (i.e. online clubs and virtual communities). In order for a site to be listed in this category it must be obvious how a visitor/photographer can become a member or submit his/her photographs. An online community site can be a single photographer's site that accepts guest submissions, as well as a site that offers advanced communication features like BBS, discussion forum, chat, newsletters or mailing lists, feedback and rating of submitted photos etc. to its members. It can be open to everyone or restrict membership to a geographical area, group of persons, specific photographic subject etc. This category is NOT for real-world Photography clubs.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sussex Gallery Collection of photographs, with comments, from the County of Sussex, UK. Users are encouraged to submit their work.
- FAPweb Group exhibit showing work from photographers who participate in the fine art photo list. Visitors can critique each image using an interactive form system. Site also includes information about the fine art photo list, and a forum.
- Paparanet Intended as a showcase for Indonesian amateur photographers to display their photos. Photographers from everywhere are encouraged to submit their work.
- Project Jarmilo User submitted photographs of young people from all over the world. New submissions accepted, the quality of the images is secondary. [German and English, may not work with all browsers]
- Staadecker's Virtual Photo Gallery Seascapes, sailing photos, lions, and images of people encountered around the world. New photographers accepted.
- Firework Photo Gallery Site dedicated to the display of firework photographs. Viewers are invited to join others in submitting their own photos.
- Segmentality Dedicated to black and white photography; provides space to photographers who want to display their work. [English and Russian]
- Madspedersen Photography Gallery Photography news and exhibitions. Subjects include people, places, things, animals, and travel photography from Russia, Iceland, Amsterdam, and San Francisco. Submissions from visiting photographers accepted. Also has instructions on how to calibrate your monitor.
- In-public Profiles of a group of photographers working in streets and public places. Galleries of images, email contacts, and invitation to submit photos.
- Photo Friday Each Friday a new photographic challenge is posted. Participants interpret the challenge and post their photos to their own sites and then submit their links.
- TrekLens A global photography community to display photos, write critiques, and participate in discussions.
- Fotocommunity A site to upload and discuss your photographs. Listed by categories with a special channel for youth photographers.
- Ireland Photo Submit and view photos of Ireland and surrounds.
- Diallery Showcase of buildings, nature, and people. Submissions from visiting photographers accepted
- City Photo Lab Exhibit your photography online. Also offers themed exhibits, contests, and as articles about photography.
- ZenZien A trilingual e-zine about the esthetic side of photography. New photographs with a short text in English, Dutch and Japanese are added several times a week.
- Photo.net Includes exhibits, camera reviews, tutorials, classified ads, forums, and recommended retailers and labs.
- The North Essex Photographic Workshop Galleries of photographs from an amateur group in the Tendring area of Essex, UK. Vote for your favorite picture feature, visitors gallery, new members accepted.
- Female Photographers of Etsy A group for Etsy shop owners to display and promote their photography.
- Photoexpo Displays images for a fee. Amateurs as well as professionals welcome.
- Young Photographers United Community and social network for young photographers.
Free on line gallery for photographers around world. You can post your photos here.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-03 13:41:50 CET (http://www.apn.gr)