This category is for history pertaining to photography, such as history of black and white photography.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Arab Foundation for the Image A non-profit association that collaborates with Elysée Foundation in Lausanne to promote photography in the Middle East and the North Africa by locating, collecting and preserving the photographic heritage of that region.
- Central Pacific Railroad Has a photographic history museum; also stereoviews of the first transcontinental railroad.
- Georgian Museum of Photography Virtual museum of images from photography, including portraits, architecture, cultural and historical monuments.
- Pinhole Photography History of pinhole photography, including theory and construction details.
- Photo Revue All about Czech and Slovak photography, history, theory, reviews, profiles.
- The Magic Mirror of Life: An Appreciation of the Camera Obscura Many facets of the camera obscura (dark room); the origin of the photographic camera, its place in art, culture and education,vintage instruments,images, photographs, and working camera obscuras are included.
- Early Visual Media History of visual Media, photography pre-cinema prestidigitation danse macabre optical illusions.
- Midley History of Photography Presents essays by R. Derek Wood on the history of early photography, the daguerreotype and diorama.
- American Museum of Photography Covers daguerreotypes to modernism. Research center features a guide early photo processes, book reviews and information on preserving/protecting valuable photographs.
- History of Photography Timeline A detailed timeline of photography from ancient times to the present.
- CameraNaked.com Famous photographs, and master photographers, that have achieved iconic status as defining moments in history.
- How to date an old photograph. A discussion of dating a photograph, daguerreotype, tintype, CDV, or Cabinet photo. Photographic technique has always had changes that reflect the latest in scientific innovation. Culture, whether in hairstyles, clothing or settings, can specifically indicate a date an image was taken.
- Mathew J. Steffens Article and photographs of Commodore Steffens, one of Chicago's foremost society photographer from 1872 to the 1910's.
- Albumen Photographs Presents the art and science of albumen printing, contemporary research, conservation and treatment of images.
The Cuarterolo archive is an image bank focused on 19th century Argentine and Latin American photography that houses over 5000 historic photographs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-03 14:16:20 CET (https://www.7258.com/#8m)