General photography techniques. Sites in this category should provide tips and techniques or include photographs with an explanation of how the photograph was taken. This may include use of the equipment, composing the photograph, visualizing the shot, interacting with subjects, or interacting with clients. This does not include pictures of models or subjects without explanation or commercial sites which do not include a tutorial section.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Unblinking Eye Features technical articles on darkroom techniques, historical and alternative processes and print finishing. Includes developer formulary, developing times, travelogues and image galleries.
- Farzad's 5-stop Approach Spotmeter technique uses Farzad's simplified 5-stop approach that can be used with all films.
- Spot Metering The site is an overview of a simplified (5-stop) spot metering book, including links to cheat sheets for many of today's 35mm and digital cameras.
- Large Format Photography A non-commercial community of large format photographers. Includes a selection of primers, how-to articles, user reviews of equipment and a discussion forum.
- Fotoopa Experimental, primarily high-speed photography, explained in English and Dutch.
- Weather Photography Photos and timelapse video clips of clouds, atmospheric optics, lightning and astronomy. Extensive how-to information on weather photography.
How to Photograph Holiday Lights
Article from the New York Institute of Photography. Site offers tips how to make quality photos with the assortment of illumination that is displayed during the holidays.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-03 14:17:45 CET (http://www.nyip.edu)