Organizations that advocate for public access and other changes and alternatives to the present media system.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting (FAIR) National progressive media watchdog group advocating independence and criticism in journalism, and challenging corporate media bias, spin and misinformation.
- ClandestineRadio.com Information including background, picture and audio files, about clandestine radio activities around the world.
- National Radio Project Non-profit organization committed to producing and establishing distribution networks for independent radio journalism,the promotion of civic participation and greater access to media.
- Free Radio Berkeley One of original leaders in movement to establish alternative community oriented broadcasting.
- Prometheus Radio Project Not-for-profit association dedicated to the democratization of the airwaves through the proliferation of non-commercial, community based, micropower stations.
- Canadian Society For Independent Radio Production CSIRP provides various resources including workshops, newsletters, job tips, and up to date mailing list. Does advocacy and lobbying.
- Veteran Wireless Operators Association Full membership is open to those holding a Radiotelegraph or Radiotelephone License, who served as an operator of a radiotelegraph or radiotelephone station including broadcast and television, armed services who served in a similar position such as Coast Guard operators. Open to individuals with licenses issued by any government. Includes newsletters and awards overview.