Lists of writers markets. Also links to publishing related job boards and etc. For more markets look at some of the Writers ezines listed in Publications/Ezines and the Directories and Indices category.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- WritingCareer.com Calls for submission posted for fiction writers. Site managed by Brian Scott, former Founder and Editor-in-Chief of FreelanceWriting.com
- Sunoasis Jobs Employment opportunities for writers and journalists in reporting, feature writing, reviewing, editing.
- WritersWeekly.com Free listing of paying markets for freelance writers. Also includes articles, warnings and forum.
- Ralan's Webstravaganza Ralan Conley presents writing market listings by genre, tips and the author's published works details.
- WriteThisMoment.com A jobs and opportunities board for writers. Also offers a writers' question and answers page. Paid membership required. UK based.
- Duotrope A subscription-based service for writers that offers a searchable database of fiction, poetry, and non-fiction markets, a calendar of upcoming deadlines, submissions trackers, and statistics.
- Jacqui Bennett Writers Bureau Lists markets and writing courses. Also offers editing and critiquing services.
- Places for Writers A portal for writers that offers news, places to publish, books, workshops, and features.
- Submitting to the Black Hole Links to science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine and book publishers including market information. Statistics on average response times for submitted manuscripts, advising that markets with very slow response times are akin to black holes. Only paying markets are tracked.
- Speculative Fiction Markets Paying markets for short science fiction, fantasy, horror, and speculative fiction. Categorized by pay rate.
- Write Jobs Job postings for writers. International list also available on Twitter.
- Australian Writer's Marketplace The online version of The Australian Writer’s Marketplace.
- Publishers Archive A large, annotated directory of traditional book publishing companies.