This category contains sites pertaining to the accounting profession.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board The designated private sector organization in the U.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Internal Revenue Service The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- SmartPros Resource-based accounting site with articles, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals.
- U.S. Government Accountability Office Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds.
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board The PCAOB is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, to oversee the auditors of U.S. public companies to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports.
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports.
Other languages 27
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Français (French)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Slovensky (Slovak)