This category contains resumes/CVs and portfolios for individual wardrobe and costume personnel involved in costuming for theatre, film and/or television. This includes designers, costumers, costume buyers, milliners, tailors, key wardrobe, wardrobe assistants, cutters, and stitchers.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Eden, Diana Costume designer for film and stage, prime time TV series, pilots and movies of the week.
- Gravestock, Hannah Site displays her past and current professional costume design work for theatre, as well as her CV and contact email.
- Yeong, Alan Online portfolio of costume and other designs, as well as a headshot and vitae.
- Toblini, Fabio New York based costume designer whose work includes musicals and opera. Photos from productions, biography and contact phone and e-mail for Fabio and his agent.
- Kidd, Ella J. London-based maker of headdresses, hats and speciality wigs for theatre, film and TV. Site contains online portfolio and contact details.
- Knoll, Juergen Costume designer for film and television. Site contains filmography and productions with descriptions in English and German.
- Bookstein, Edith Leavis Costume Designer. A mini-portfolio of recent designs with renderings and production photos.
- Vida, Bernadine Costume and set design in theatre, film, TV, opera, and dance.
- Clancy, Deirdre Olivier Award and BAFTA Film Award costume design winner. Short biography, CV for film and television; information on her paintings and portraiture. Author of a series of articles on the "costume designer's world". Lists of non-design costume careers, and university programs in the UK and US.
- Lawhon, Alicia Costume designer and wardrobe stylist. Resume, list of clientele, and a description of her services.
- Tentacle Studio Make professional costumes, masks props and scenery for TV, film, theatre and the performing arts. Website contains contact details and a gallery showcasing 20 years of our creations for the entertainment industry. Based in London and Amsterdam.
- Wendlandt, Rebecca Custom costume design for dance, theater, movie, TV, and theatrical performances. Based in Northern California.
- Glenn Hills: Costume Maker Experienced maker of Period and Modern Costumes, working for Royal Shakespeare Company, Royal Opera House, London West End Productions.
- Ed Holland Costume Design Ed Holland costume design provides specialist costumes for theatre productions and one-off tailored events. Preview a collection of work for theatrical shows or download the full portfolio.
- Nail and Rockett - Costume and Fashion Design A selection of collections and show reels from fashion designers, Nail & Rockett.
- Mele Design Abigail Hammond - Design in Performance. Contemporary Dance costume designer.
- Phil Reynolds Costumes Maker of costumes for theatre, film and TV. Based in London
- Jill Paskins- Costume and Propmaker Maker of costumes, props and scenery.
- Guy, Cristy Fashion stylist and makeup artist for print, music videos, and live performances. Services, portfolio, resume, news, clients, and links.
- Michael Bassolino Michael Bassolino is a fashion stylist and set decorator for Film, Television, and Print. Michael works in New York City as well as Florida, Tampa, Miami, Sarasota, Orlando.
- Yang, Susie Design school graduate's site includes resume, portfolio, and personal data.
Lee, Mathew K.
Costume design for theatre and dance. News, renderings and photos, the design process, questions and answers, and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-04 09:23:01 CET (https://www.7258.com/#8m)