WholesaleThe Wholesale Trade sector comprises establishments engaged in wholesaling merchandise, generally without transformation, and rendering services incidental to the sale of merchandise.
The wholesaling process is an intermediate step in the distribution of merchandise. Wholesalers are organised to sell or arrange the purchase of sale of (a) goods for resale (i.e. goods sold to other wholesalers or retailers), (b) capital or durable nonconsumer goods, and (c) raw and intermediate materials and supplies used in production.
Wholesale/ contains sites of companies of whose primary focus is to purchase goods and merchandise from producers and manufacturers and to sell them to re-sellers in bulk.
Business/Wholesale_TradeWholesale/ lists the sites of companies which concentrate to the definition (a) above.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Atlantic Detroit Diesel Allison Distributors of heavy duty diesel engines and automatic transmissions
- Atlantic Auto Suppliers Distributor of Mohawk Lifts, Accu-turn Products, Robinair. Garage Equipment and above ground lifts. Also supply transmission jacks, wheel balancers, tire changers, and brake lathes.
- Ken-co Industries Ltd. Supplying mechanics with automotive hardware, and automotive parts.
- Vehicle Controls sells VDO Instruments and Fischer automotive systems cassette, CD, and cup holders.
- M. S. Foster & Associates, Inc. Selling solutions for the automotive, municipal, and heavy truck markets.
- Chain Enterprises Offering tools and accessories, with OEM services that conform to ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- Donmar Distributor of sunroofs, wings, spoilers, luggage racks and truck accessories.
- ANSA Automotive Offering exhaust systems for import cars.
- Motorcar Colors Distributor of automotive finishes offering BASF ColorSource products only.
Offering air freshener, car wash, auto care, detailing, cleaning and other products/accessories.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-04 17:53:18 CET (http://RRLALENA.us)