This category contains links to businesses and firms that focus on technical communication, including technical writing. Technical writers are often referred to as technical communicators, technical authors, technical editors, documentation managers, content managers, information designers and everything in-between. Technical writing professionals create technical documentation, publications, instructions, policies and procedures on a variety of subjects for multiple mediums, including print brochures, guides and manuals. Also, online, online Help, CD-ROM, and e-learning instruction. Recent trends in technical communication involve 'single sourcing' - a content management method which allows companies to create and edit documentation from a single information source to produce multiple formats, including but not limited to: print, online, PDF, and Help files.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Affordable Words, Inc. Technical writing, online help, documentation, PDFs, scanning and OCR.
- Technical Details Inc. Produces and publishes technical documentation.
- The Brandon Group, Inc. Providing technical writing, editing, desktop publishing, and graphics services to manufacturing, software, and other high-tech industries.
- Spyderhuff Design Specializes in concept development, graphic design and technical publications. Online samples and portfolio.
- Nocturne Communications Offers technical writing, editing, marketing, and programming services. General and contact information, services.
- Kevin W. Cooley Portfolio of a technical writer/ editor with six years of experience, including proposal work and graphic arts and design skills.