The Chemicals category focuses on industries and companies engaged in chemical manufacturing, including:
- Basic organic and inorganic chemical compounds, resins, additives, pigments, dyes, and petrochemicals which are generally used as raw materials for other chemical products,
- Intermediate and end products for both industrial and consumer use, including cleaning agents, adhesives and coatings, and agricultural chemicals,
- Synthesis of polymers and plastics, as well as companies which provide contract processing such as extrusion or molding,
- Support industries such as producers of chemical manufacturing equipment as well as associations, wholesalers, importers, and media companies focussing on chemical sectors
- Topics related to scientific or academic aspects of either chemistry or chemical engineering are organized in Science: Chemistry and Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering, respectively.
- Pharmaceuticals are listed in Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
Do you know a site that clearly belongs in this particular category? Suggest it!
Other languages 24
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Slovensky (Slovak)