The Environment sector covers distinct, but increasingly interdependent industries. This category tree includes the following:
- Industries engaged in environmental protection, with products and services such as pollution control.
- Industries developing and providing waste management, recycling operations, and conversion of waste to products for energy, such as incinerator pellets, to supply the Biomass Energy Industry.
- Industries developing and providing safety equipment.
This category also includes information resources covering these industries, such as associations, reference resources, and news.
- Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
- Environmental Training
- Hazardous Materials
- Industrial Health and Safety
- Monitoring, Sampling, and Testing
- Noise and Vibration Control
- Spill Containment and Prevention
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ozono Industrial ozone generators and applications.
- Cevretek Treatment systems, engineering, application and consulting. Water, waste water, swimming pools, and air.
- BLR, Inc. Internet portal for environmental businesses, including news, training advice, online forums, and other information. Some content requires paid subscription; most requires registration.
- SNC-Lavalin Environment Inc. Offers consulting services in sciences and environmental engineering.
- Frontier Environmental Solutions Specializes in designing and installing bat friendly gates for caves and abandoned mines.
- GreenBiz.com A resource of environmental information, tools and data aimed at the mainstream business community.
- Fire Risk Management, Inc. A fire protection design and engineering, research, and consulting firm. Fire hazards and life safety analyses, fire and egress modeling, code consulting, product development, fire reconstruction and litigation support.
- HzW Environmental Consultants, Inc. Specialize in cost effective environmental services to business, industry, and government.
- Stratfords Ltd Suppliers of personnel protection and safety equipment for all industries and working environments.
- Precision Sheet Metal Custom industrial air handling solutions for dust, mist and smoke collection
- D&A Environmental Inc Offers site investigations, consulting work, soil and groundwater remediation, OSHA compliance audits, underground storage tank testing, non destructive testing, tank removal API 653 above ground tank inspections, lead-based paint inspections and risk management, asbestos inspections and abatement, indoor air quality testing, water quality testing, and site characterization.
- MB Technical Services A full-service consulting firm that provides design, environmental and planning services to private industry, government agencies and general contractors.
- Environmental Analysis Inc. A full service national testing and consulting firm for chemical, microbiological, and environmental hazards.
- Envirograf Products Intumescent fire prevention products from Environmental Seals Ltd.
- Rest Assured Personal Inspection Light Detects hidden germs and bacteria..
- Canadian Enviro-Tub Extends the primary containment design by providing an innovative secondary containment enclosure. The resourceful design also acts as a retro-fit for most single wall tanks.
- RAM Products Limited Develops innovative solutions which address health, environment and safety issues.
- Thompson & Associates Provides consulting, design and construction, as well as injury investigation and site analysis, for public and private agencies' playgrounds.
- Pase Incorporated Focuses its products, training and consulting services on meeting the emergency public information and crisis communication needs of corporate, government, and non-profit sector clients.
- The National Chemical Emergency Centre Products and services for chemical manufacturers, traders and distributors to assist with manufacture and distribution of hazardous products and to be prepared for any emergency.
- Geo Consultants, LLC An environmental services and geological engineering firm, created to serve clients with environmental, energy, and water supply needs including environmental and geological services, site remediation, environmental monitoring, health and safety, project and construction management, and groundwater engineering.
- Blue Lake Products Sells Atrix International vacuum cleaners, and safety supplies.
- CSI Engineering An engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial electrostatic precipitators.
- RainSafe, Inc Dedicated to safety products, currently focused on an automatic umbrella sleeve to promote building safety during bad weather.
- Miller Environmental Products, Inc. Manufacturer of the Universal Liner, a liner for septic tanks and other concrete forms.
- SIR Phoenix, Inc Offers EPA-mandated monthly leak detection monitoring of underground storage tanks based on the Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR) model.
- Calco Applications A distributor of the Nochar line of products and Parker Paints.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental Technologies, Inc. Provides environmental consulting, remediation and geotechnical services, including assessment and evaluation of contaminated sites and design, construction and operation of remediation systems.
- Versar, Inc. Develop environmentally impaired sites for reuse. Projects include constructing waste-management systems, highways, and stormwater drainage. Features corporate data, environment library, and company news. (AMEX: VSR)
- Enviro Friendly Products Pty Ltd Products including water tanks, grey water reuse systems, solar hot water systems, PV solar panels systems, hydronic and infrared heating. Provides product information, articles, and price list. In Australia.
- GreenShift Corporation Business development company working with companies and technologies enabling the efficient use of natural resources, including alternative energy and waste management.
- Lynntech, Inc. Develops new technologies for clean energy production, air and water purification, food decontamination, and equipment sterilization.
- ATC Associates, Inc. Provides industrial hygiene, environmental investigations and remediation, geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, infrastructure engineering, laboratory analysis and environmental training. Include service and program information and news.
- ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd UK. Air pollution and odour control systems for the water treatment and process industries, including V-tex scrubbing, stripping, and condensing technology, particulate removal, and hazardous waste flue gas cleaning. Includes profile, news, case studies, white papers, information on products, services and consultancy, and contact details.
- Envirowise Free government-supported environmental consultation, advice, and documentation for UK businesses.
- Safety Kleen Delivering a range of machine services and waste collection services centered on recycling or re-use.
- NetRegs Provides free environmental guidance for small and medium-sized businesses in the UK. Offers help in complying with environmental law and protecting the environment.
- Engineering Safety Consultants, Inc. Safety program which controls accidents and reduces insurance cost.
- MT2, LLC An environmental technologies firm specializing in the treatment and remediation of heavy metals contamination throughout the U.S. and worldwide.