This category is for managed care organizations, including health maintenance organizations (HMOs), preferred provider organizations (PPOs), and other managed care arrangements.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Coventry Health Care, Inc. [USA] A managed health care organization which offers HMOs and PPOs in many states. Site provides links to subsidiary organizations, offers investor information, and a company overview.
- Amerigroup Corporation [USA] Provider of health care to low-income and uninsured families in several states and the District of Columbia. [English, some content in Spanish]
- First Health Group Corporation [USA] Serves the group health, workers' compensation, and state public program markets in addition to offering claims services and clinical management. Site describes the company, its services, and offers consumer information.
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. [USA] Provides managed healthcare in California, Washington, Utah, and Michigan, to individuals covered under Medicaid and related programs. [English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Hmong]
- Prospect Medical [USA, California] An affiliation of several managed care plans in the Greater Los Angeles area who have joined together to provide the full range of medical services to patients.
- Concentra Offers urgent care, health and wellness, occupational medicine, physical therapy, and primary care services.
- HealthHelp [USA] Provides radiology management services for insurers and physicians. Its national radiology network is used by many managed care organizations.
- CorVel Corporation [USA] A national, independent provider of managed care and case management services for workers' compensation, accident and health, and auto insurance markets.
- College Health IPA [USA, California] A behavioral healthcare delivery system serving approximately 1.1 million members.
- Humana, Inc. Offers coordinated health insurance coverage and related services to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, small businesses and individuals. (NYSE:HUM).
- American Specialty Health Plans of California [USA, California] Offers health plans for chiropractic care and acupuncture. Site describes the company and includes directory of participating care providers.
- Community Care Behavioral Health Organization Designed primarily to serve public sector consumers, and their families in Pennsylvania through the delivery of effective and accessible behavioral health services. Information on the company and its services is offered.
- Medi-Cal [USA, California] Division of the Department of Health Services, promotes equitable access to high-quality care for low income and uninsured Californians. Provides organized health care delivery through managed care systems.
Health Plan of Nevada
[USA, Nevada] Offers HMO, Medicare HMO, PPO, and POS plans. Information about plan options and benefits and a glossary. A subsidiary of Sierra Health Services, Inc.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 17:42:07 CET (http://www.myhpnonline.com/)
[International] Provider of health insurance plans and services in several nations.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 17:42:38 CET (https://www.bupa.com/default.htm)
Welsh Mountain Medical and Dental Center (WMMDC)
Primary care center serving everyone in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Offers programs to serve uninsured and low-income individual and families.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-06 17:42:41 CET (http://welshmountain.org)