This category is for non-profit organizations, societies, and associations of professionals and firms working with the managed care industry.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- USA - - National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Provides information about the quality of national managed care plans to enable consumers to evaluate health plan performance. Includes links to accreditation and certification programs, compliance audits, and health plan report cards.
- USA - - Utilization Review Accreditation Committee (URAC) Promotes quality and efficiency of health care delivery among purchasers, providers and patients, by establishing standards, programs of education, and communication.
- USA - - American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations (AAPPO) A national association of network-based preferred provider organizations and affiliate organizations. Site provides advocacy and general information.
- USA - - Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) A national professional society dedicated to the concept and practice of pharmaceutical care in managed health care environments.
- BABICM: British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers A professional association which was established in 1996 to promote the development of case management in the field of acquired brain injury. Located in Cranbroook, England.