Management theory is now applied to most aspects of industry with the aim of improving productivity and efficiency.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Lewis Computer Services, Inc. A home health software vendor that encompasses OASIS, billing, management and point-of-care with critical pathways.
- SoftMed Systems, Inc. Providing high quality health information management solutions with varied applications.
- Heart Care Imaging Works with physicians and hospitals to add nuclear cardiology imaging services to their facilities, providing equipment, personnel, physician education and other practice management services.
- Healthscape, Inc. Provides development support to all components of the healthcare industry.
- Flow Management Technologies, Inc. E-health company focused on physician-patient interaction. Delivers front office services through web based applications.
- AmeriHealth Administrators A national third party administrator (TPA) providing management services, health benefits claims administration and other outsourcing services to self-insured companies nationwide.
- DBC America Solutions for spine patients, physicians, payers and employers. Documentation Based Care.
- Private Practice Associates An organization providing complete practice start-up and management. (Omaha, NE)
- BASS Medical, Inc. Creator of the BASS Fluid Control System (TM) that manages "fluid on the floor" problems in surgery centers and operating rooms.
- Liberty Healthcare Group National organization that develops and manages customized, integrated treatment delivery systems for the public and private sectors, in facility and community settings. Many of our programs support challenging populations. We staff positions in a variety of health care and allied disciplines.
- Medical Audit Resource Services, Inc. Providing DRG and APC coding compliance audits and reviews.
- Source Medical Providers of turnkey solutions for ambulatory surgery centers, including scheduling, registration, billing, credentialling, inventory, clinical log, case costing, accounting, and report generation software.
- Fighting Managed Care A psychiatrist protests against managed care and the United States health system. Includes articles about health care and insurance in the USA.
- Universal Health Services Third largest hospital management company in the United States.
- INHAA - Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Association Provides educational programs and publications pertinent to the long term care profession. Includes a monthly newsletter, member benefits, conferences, and contacts.
- PPO Check Contracts with hospitals to identify and recover erroneous managed care discounts.
- OBGYN Management Limited We work with obgyn specialists and managed care organizations to plan, develop, implement and administer the most effective OB/GYN risk-bearing networks possible.
- Keystone Healthcare A provider of emergency department management and consulting services.
- Landmark Health Solutions Health care consulting, development and management firm specializing in the integration of services for the elderly and chronically ill.
- JCAHO Consultants for Healthcare Industry Barrins Assoc are JCAHO behavioral healthcare consultants providing consultation and quality surveys for the healthcare industry, JCAHO.
- The Quammen Group The Quammen Group - Healthcare Management and Technology Consulting firm. Services include: Strategic Analysis, Investment, Vendor Selection, Deployment, Integration, Project Management and Support.
- HIPAA Summit This summit covers privacy, data security, compliance, confidentiality, privacy, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and transaction and code sets. Designed for providers, legislators, regulators, attorneys, and privacy, security and compliance officers, the summit topics include transaction testing, compliance verification, budgeting, and implementation planning
- Managed Healthcare Associates, Inc. The internet based, business to business healthcare marketing and contracting company specializing in reducing costs for long term care, acute care, alternate site and veterinary members.
- AmSurg Corp. Acquires, develops and operates practice-based ambulatory surgery centers. (Nasdaq: AMSG)
- Emdeon Providers of revenue and payment cycle solutions for the integration and automation of key business and administrative functions in healthcare institutions.
- Radiology Business Management Association Provides educational resources for non-medical clinic staff, as well as products and services, and discussion groups for members.
- Quantros, Inc. Provides management solutions for the health care industry. Products include safety and risk management, accreditation, and compliance monitoring.
- Accredo Health Group, Inc. Parent organization for a family of companies providing specialized contract pharmacy and related services beneficial to patients with certain chronic diseases. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. (Nasdaq: ACDO).
- Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. Healthcare provider. Operates nursing, long-term care and assisted living facilities. Also provides rehabilitation, home care and temporary staffing services. Based in Albuquerque, NM 87109, USA. (OTCBB: SUHG)
- Ezyhealth Holdings Pte Ltd Provides services in managed healthcare, medical laboratories, and aesthetics, with company details, publications, and events calendar. Headquarters in Singapore.
- Association of Health Care Office Management Specializing in networking and education for professionals in physician practice management.
- Medical Group Management Association Organization for professionals in group practice medical management.
- National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC) NAHUC is dedicated to promoting Health Unit Coordinating as a profession through education and certification.
- TriZetto Group, Inc. (The) Provides third party packaged and proprietary software applications to the industry as well as enabling internet connectivity and integration solutions to their customers in the USA. (Nasdaq: TZIX)
- MDinteractive Provider of disease registry and disease management services for the medical and insurance industries. Includes company details and list of products and services.
- Somnia Anesthesia Services, Inc Establishes and maintains anesthesia services for hospitals, surgery centers and office-based facilities. Includes service details, company background, and press releases. Based in New Rochelle, New York.
- The American College of Medical Practice Management Providing CME, CEU, and CPE. Practice management training seminars. Offers newsletters and conferences.
Health Information Designs, Inc. (HID)
An innovator of turning drug data into actionable information since 1976, specializing in drug utilization review.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 00:07:07 CET (http://hidesigns.com)
Alicare Medical Management
Medical Cost Management and Health Information Services. Executive Offices: New York, NY.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 00:07:25 CET (http://alicaremed.com/)
Oncology Solutions, LLC
Providing consulting and implementation services and cancer facility development services for academic medical centers, hospitals, physicians and research organizations.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 00:07:45 CET (https://oncologysolutions.com/)
CDM Services, Inc.
Healthcare financial services, accounts receivable management, patient accounting, follow-up of pended and denied claims, remittance advice audits, insurance and billing to medical clinics, practices, physicians, doctors. Located in Louisville, Kentucky.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 00:08:20 CET (/home.html)