The nursing profession is becoming increasingly specialized and technological, and requires a range of specific products and services.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Nurses.com Offers daily news and product updates for professionals in the health care industry, including information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, discussion forums, a newsletter and software.
- Great Nurses Offers educational products and services for nurses, including audio tapes, videos, books and educational programs throughout the USA.
- Hospital Christian Healthcare Teaches caregivers how to meet the spiritual needs of their patients. Offers lists of publications, tapes, conferences, and seminars.
- Infusion Knowledge Specializing in IV therapy information. Offers IV questions and answers for fee, reference cards, and self-study materials.
- Too Live Nurse Produces live shows for healthcare conventions, using humor to educate. Includes photographs, audio and video clips, cassettes and CDs for sale.
- Bandido Books Essential facts at clinical speed. Nursing books by nurses and for nurses with the latest in clinical therapeutics. Publishers of Martin's Quick-E Clinical Reference Guides.
Health Education Systems, Inc.
Provides computerized exams for nurses which contain critical thinking test items, and consulting services to assist faculty. Includes list of products, sample exam, and newsletter.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 00:18:15 CET (https://hesiinet.elsevier.com/)