Food service is concerned with both the preparation and service of food. This covers a broad range of businesses from cafes and restaurants to institutional operations such as canteens in schools, hospitals and prisons. Contract catering also falls under this category.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Bakingbusiness.com Online community for the commercial wholesale and retail baking industry.
- The Boelter Companies Offers consulting and design services, equipment, and supplies to the foodservice and hospitality industries. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The Society of Mad Chefs Resources for the professional chef. Includes jobs, professional recipes, and industry editorials.
- Restaurant News and Foodservice Financials Real restaurants. Real stories.
- Catering International and Services Specializes in remote site catering, housekeeping, logistic, management and maintenance services for oil and gas, mining and engineering companies operating in extreme conditions. Secondary specialization includes operating hotels in developing countries.
- Sage Dining Services Company provides dining services and catering to schools, colleges and corporations.
- Consolidated Management Company Food service contracting company.
- Concession Planning International (CPI) Offers concession planning services for airport operators including audits, tender planning and strategy.
- Pastry Profiles For the pastry professional, featuring recipes, competition highlights, chef's biographies and listings of upcoming pastry events.
- Aramark An international company specializing in food services for stadiums, arenas, campuses, businesses, and schools. Also involved in uniform services and school and healthcare support services.
- Chef2Chef Includes forums, a culinary school directory, and job postings. Find featured recipes by chefs or submit a question to ask a chef.