Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Culinary Institute of America Education features Associate and Bachelor degrees and continuing education courses in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry.
- Peterson's Culinary Schools Peterson's is a respected publisher of educational and career guides. Browse detailed descriptions of more than 40 culinary schools and programs, which provide a taste of Peterson's print directory.
- L'Academie de Cuisine L'Academie de Cuisine offers cooking classes for adults and children and professional programs for gourmet chefs. Courses include Professional Culinary Development, Fundamental Culinary and Pastry and International Culinary Techniques.
- The Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts Full immersion hands-on courses in Italy for Professional Chefs, Students and Patissier. Courses include 4 star accommodations, fine dining, market visits and excursions.
- Cambridge School of Culinary Arts Roberta Dowling's culinary arts school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers professional chef programs, continuing education classes, and travel programs in the culinary arts.
- School of Natural Cookery Offers a curriculum emphasizing vegetarian food preparation. Separate programs for the professional and for the home cook. No accreditation. Boulder, Colorado.
- Padstow Seafood School Seafood cookery courses.
- York Technical Institute Culinary Arts Culinary arts college in Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania. Cooking school providing pastry chef courses, baking school, chef training, catering training, and restaurant management courses.
- The Culinary Institute of Virginia College Offers 21-month AOS degree in Culinary Arts. Located in Birmingham, Alabama and Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- JNA Institute of Culinary Arts A private 2 year culinary school located in Philadelphia.
- San Diego Culinary Institute Certificate programs in basic professional culinary skills and baking and pastry arts. Also offers hands-on home chef classes. Information about programs, curriculum, and registration. La Mesa, California.
- Can Do Chefs Hands-on cooking classes featuring cuisines from around the world. Classes during the day, evening and some Saturdays.
- Food of Course Cookery School Provides hands-on experience, courses for a day, a week or a month. Tailor made courses available.
- Laurel Run Cooking School Cooking classes for every skill level.
- Art Institutes: Culinary Arts Culinary Arts degree and certificate/diploma programs at these locations: Arlington, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle.
- Cook Street School of Fine Cooking Teaching the principles and techniques of classical European cuisine. Offering classes appropriate for home cooks or professionals. Denver Colorado.
- Tante Marie School of Cookery Cordon Bleu cookery school in England offering courses to students from all over the world. Courses, facilities, profile and testimonials included.
- Blue Ribbon Cooking School A Seattle-based cooking school and team-building company.
- Bon Vivant School of Cooking Cooking classes and culinary training in Seattle. Evening cooking classes for the home cook.
- Ice Cream University Seminars Ice Cream University, the educational arm of Malcolm Stogo Associates, an international ice cream consulting company based in Scarsdale, New York.
- Leiths School of Food and Wine Training school for both professional and amateur cooks. Includes profile, courses and FAQ. Also features cookery books, franchise opportunities, catering insurance, and Leiths List agency for cooks. Based in London, UK.
- Manor School of Fine Cuisine Wide range of cookery courses from beginners through certificate and Cordon Bleu courses. Day, weekend, and residential courses. Nottinghamshire UK.
- Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America Offers 15-month programs for degrees in culinary arts and hospitality and restaurant management, and 9-month program for patisserie and baking certification. Campuses throughout the USA.
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts European Chef Instructors. 12 students to one Chef. Baking, Cuisine, and Pastry.
- Bauman College Nutrition consultant and culinary whole foods chef programs. Classroom and distance learning courses available.
- At-Sunrice Offers education programs to aspiring and working professionals who wish to fast-track their careers or master the art of pan-Asian cuisine. Fort Canning Park, Singapore.
- New England Culinary Institute Training future chefs and foodservice managers. A NECI education features small classes, paid internships and hands-on work experience in foodservice operations.
- Culinary Institute LeNôtre Learn cooking from French chefs. Provides school training and continuing education through intensive, hands on classes. Located in Houston, Texas, USA.
- City College of San Francisco Culinary Arts and Hospitality Culinary cooking, food service and hotel restaurant management school in San Francisco, California, USA. Two-year program trains students to be chefs, food service management and hotel management.
- Baltimore International College Teaching the culinary arts, hospitality management, and business management in Baltimore, Maryland, and Ireland.
- Keiser University Center for Culinary Arts Get an Associate degree in Culinary Arts. Focus in baking/pastry, and French cuisine.
- International Culinary Center Career culinary school based In New York City and Campbell, California. Courses are offered in culinary, pastry, and baking arts.
- Le Cordon Bleu Offers master, graduate, certificate and diploma programmes in hospitality management, gastronomy, cuisine and patisserie. Contact details and programme descriptions.
- Institute of Culinary Education Founded in 1974, offering accredited diploma programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry and Baking and Culinary Management, as well as hands-on cooking courses, wine tastings and walking tours for the general public.
- The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College Offers Bachelor's and Associate degree programs in Culinary Arts, Hotel Management, Pastry Arts, and Restaurant Management. Philadelphia, PA
- Lincoln Culinary Institute Accredited school offers degrees in Culinary Arts, International Baking and Pastry, and Food and Beverage Management.
Cascade Culinary Institute
Partner of Central Oregon Community College. Offers four-term certificate of completion in Culinary Arts.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 02:09:39 CET (http://www.cocc.edu/Cascade-Culinary-Institute)