This category contains employment law related information and reference information useful to the HR practitioner or student.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Clement Communications, Inc. Newsletters, guides on a range of human resources, employee benefits and compensation matters.
- JobGenie Company marketing a dictionary of occupational titles on disk.
- Sullivan's Employment Law Arbitration and Consulting Instructing employers and employees on employment, wage, and hour law and regulation.
- Creighton University HR Handbook This is the staff handbook covering HR procedures and policies.
- EAP-SAP.com Nationwide directory of Employee Assistance Program providers and consultants in the United States.
- Moving Workers from Canada to the U.S. With NAFTA, transferring employees from Canada to the U.S. requires Ray Harman's three massive checklists. Ray was Director of Human Resources for a Fortune 500 company.
- JDG Associates, Inc. Specialists in socio-economic development, diversity, inclusion and community development programs, committed to helping clients redefine Affirmative Action and EEO with cost-effective solutions.
- Business & Legal Reports, Inc. Publishes US human resource, safety, and environmental regulatory compliance and training information. Provides compliance and training solutions for HR managers and EHS compliance and training managers.
- Personnel Policy Service, Inc. Provide a US wide advice service on human resource policy.
- HR Management A personal insight into HR from a Masters student. Links to on-line resources.
- HR Hub Resource for human resources managers, recruiters, benefits administrators, consultants, and others involved in staffing, training, or organizational development.
- Institute for Employment Studies An independent, apolitical, international center of research and consultancy in human resource issues. Information on their services and publications.
- HR-Info Australian resource center providing human resources articles, books, surveys and trial software.
- HR-Guide.com Directory of sites for human resources professionals and students.
- HRVillage Internet portal providing information on, and links to, a range of subjects including, employee benefits, compensation, staffing, recruitment and training.
- Uniform Guidelines Provides guidelines on employee selection procedures.
- HRdirect Personnel products to help screen, train, motivate employees, comply with state and federal labor laws.
- Compliance Poster Company Employment law compliance products.
- HR.com Covers employee compensation, HR management, and organizational development.
- Interactive Employment Training, Inc. Online training about discriminatory harassment prevention, includes information on maximizing affirmative defenses to sexual harassment claims.
- EEO Source Provides information on affirmative action planning, equal employment opportunity compliance, and diversity issues.
- Archer North & Associates Online guide and training tutorials dealing with performance appraisal, employee evaluation, and performance management.
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators News on legislative issues affecting state retirement systems.
- Kollman & Saucier, P.A. Resources for United States human resources management issues.
- Effortless HR Blog A human resources blog which covers a variety of topics and issues.
- HR News & Views Blog Provided information for the HR community. Primary focus areas are employee performance management and compensation administration.
- Community for Human Resource Management A resource platform for human resource practitioners, consultants, researchers, and management students.
- UpstartHR Helps entry level HR pros and veterans love their jobs. Topics include education, certification, career advice, and humor.
- Lance Haun Blog of an HR practitioner with advice for both job seekers and HR professionals.
- Human Resources at Inc.com Provides online advice and tools for dealing with employee evaluation and management, benefits and compensation, employment regulation and policy as well as personnel administration.
- HR Perspectives Blog written by 20-year HR professional, sharing thoughts on the profession and how managers can best help organizations, managers, and employees grow, develop, and succeed.
- Maureen Anderson Web site for syndicated radio feature. Includes program audio as well as resource links for job seekers, employers and human resource professionals.
- The HR Manager Features information performance management, staffing, legal issues, record keeping, compensation and benefits.
- Free Management Library Provides a variety of forms and guides to help manage employees.
News, articles and information for HR professionals. Includes forum and newsletter.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 03:39:27 CET (https://www.thebalance.com/human-resources-4074009)