Materials are the raw stuff used in manufacturing and industry. Some examples are steel, fibers, glass, and plastics. This category lists manufacturers and distributors of raw materials.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Mitsubishi Materials Corp. Offers the manufacture of products which are non-ferrous metal, cement, metals fabrication, aluminum beverage cans, silicon wafers and electronic components.
- Goodfellow Supplies metals, polymers, ceramics and other materials to meet the research, development and specialist production requirements of science and industry worldwide. Languages: English, French, German, Spanish.
- TenCate Protective fabrics, composites for space and aerospace, antiballistics, geosynthetics and synthetic turf. TenCate is listed on NYSE Euronext (AMX). [ Almelo, the Netherlands.]
- OCL Industrial Materials Ltd Manufacture and distribute consumable materials, equipment and technical service to the metal casting, surface preparation and golf course industries .
- Sentor Technologies, Inc. An advanced technology company specializing in the design and development of functional and smart solid state devices.
- Powder Technology Inc. Custom toll processor of dry powders and source for test dust. Processing services include pulverization and particle grinding of materials from metals and ceramics to polymers.
- Potters Industries Inc. Producer of engineered glass materials serving the highway safety, polymer additive, fine abrasive, and conductive product markets.
- Sanwa Australia. Import and export of plastics, steel, chemicals, minerals, paper, timber and building products for industrial applications.
- Ferro Corp USA. Manufacturers of performance materials for industry, including coatings, colors, ceramics, chemicals and plastics.
Manufacturers of jewellery, industrial metal casting, dental, friction industry, vermiculite and refractory materials. Features a range of product data.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-07 21:22:36 CET (http://www.hobeninternational.com/)