The Mining and Drilling sector comprises industries and companies involved in extracting naturally occurring mineral solids, such as coal and ores; liquid minerals, such as crude petroleum; and gases, such as natural gas; quarrying, well operations, beneficiating (e.g., crushing, screening, washing, and flotation), and other preparation customarily performed at the mine site, or as a part of mining activity.
Industries and companies involved in Oil and Gas extraction are listed under Business/Energy_and_Environment/Oil_and_Gas/
(Source: This category description is based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), 1997).
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Foraco Specialists in water bore-hole drilling for drinking water supplies, irrigation water or industrial water. From preliminary exploration to pre-production and reserve geometry determination.
- Hammond and Company Specialists in deep hole drilling. Gun drills, gun reamers, speedfeed, ventec, speedbit and proten drills.
- Zereko Mining Contractors Limited Offering the international mining, railroads, pipelines and civil construction industries cost effective services including drilling, mining, blasting, construction, supply of trades personnel and specialized drilling applications.
- New England Boring Contractors Test boring, soil sampling, rock coring, well monitoring, rock pressure testing and drilling since 1977.
- Aztec Group of Companies Drilling contractors, Thailand. Specializing in deep water wells, onshore oilfield, geotechnical, coring, geophysical logging,and mineral exploration.
- Connelly & Associates Licensed well drillers perform test borings, rock coring, install monitoring wells. Truck and all terrain vehicle drills.
- Total Support Services Environmental, geotechnical, and direct-push drilling contractor licensed in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Stewart Brothers Drilling Mud-rotary exploration, air-rotary casing hammer drilling and hollow stem auger drilling company in Milan, New Mexico.
- Pacific Drilling Company Southern California limited access geotechnical drilling and sampling. Provides geotechnical and environmental engineering services, limited access drilling services.
- Northstar Environmental Services Air, mud rotory, hollow stem probe and direct-push drilling company in Mont Belvieu, Texas.
- Anticor-Chimie Custom-made products for asphaltenes and paraffin deposition control. Full range of oilfield chemicals including bio-remediation and soil consolidation for agricultural.
- IOM3 - Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- Drummond Company, Inc. Focuses on mining, purchasing, processing and selling of coal and coal derivatives.
- Carnon Contracting A mining and civil engineering contractor in the UK. Services include drilling, diamond drilling and cutting of concrete, mini piling and the treatment of abandoned mine workings.
- Mine Safety Appliances Company Makes equipment and systems to protect workers in fire service, construction, chemical manufacturing and mining.
- Rally Environmental Supplies minesite revegetation, native seeds, environmental consultancy, exploration rehabilitation and weed management. Includes details of services and awards, with company profile and industry news. Western Australia.