This category is for non profit, educational and trade associations that inform, enable the support the development and maintenance of Small Businesses. General Business and Commerce Associations that deal specifically with business within a locality, such as a local chamber of commerce, should be found at that locality's regional business category. General Business and Commerce Associations that deal specifically with business within a country, should be found at that country's regional business category, for example: Regional/North_America/Canada/Business_and_Economy/Associations/ General Business and Commerce Associations that deal with business between nations, should be found at Business/International_Business_and_Trade/Associations Industry Specific Associations are found as a subcategory of the Industry such as Business/Industries/(Insert Industry Name)/Associations
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- AiF. German Federation of Industrial Research Associations Non-profit association of German industry organizations, dedicated to the promotion of research and development for small and medium-sized enterprises. English and German.
- The Small Business School Over 100,000 small business have registered on this site; all specific information remains confidential but the indexed results by industry are public.
- National Business Incubation Association Business incubators help emerging growth companies survive and grow during the start-up period when they are most vulnerable. With approximately 800 members worldwide, NBIA is the largest membership organization of its kind. Membership fee.
- Diversity 2000 Information center for minority and women owned businesses and Fortune 1000 Companies.
- National Congress of Inventor Organizations Resource for inventors and entrepreneurs. Inventor Online magazine, free consultations, patent search online, links to patent office and other government resources, free how-to information on how to keep proper records, important warning information about invention scams.
- National Business Association Non-profit organization supporting and educating the small business community.
- National Association of Homebased Businesses Provides home business services, ranging from joint marketing to a consultant who will diagnose flaws in a marketing plan and explain how to correct them.
- United States Chamber of Commerce A business federation representing companies, business associations, state and local chambers in the U.S., and American Chambers of Commerce abroad. Daily news updates, the issues, and chamber webcasts.
- National Women's Business Council Advisory panel to the President and Congress on economic issues important to women business owners.
- National Small Business Association (NSBA) PAC for small business.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) The largest advocacy organization representing small and independent businesses in the United States.
- American Small Businesses Association News, resources, mission statement and member benefit information.
- SCORE Association A nonprofit association dedicated to encouraging the formation, growth, and success of small business nationwide through counseling and mentor programs.
- Association for Corporate Growth Focus: an international organization dedicated to fostering sound corporate growth
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council Works to protect small business and promote entrepreneurship through advocacy, research, networking, and education.
- Medium Business Alliance Alliance formed to provide medium businesses and the people who work for them with the information, education, resources, and networking.
- Levy Economics Institute of Bard College Bard College's nonpartisan, independently funded research organization devoted to public service vis a vis economics. Scholarship and economic forecasting yield useful ideas, directions and information for small businesses.
- Young Americas Business Trust Site for young entrepreneurs, purpose of the Trust is to develop business skills in young people in the Americas.