Entrepreneurship involves the study of the process of starting new businesses, and the factors that affect their success or failure. Sites in this category focus on academic research and assistance programs devoted to entrepreneurship.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Center for Innovation - Univ. of North Dakota Focus: assistance for technology entrepreneurs, innovators, and manufacturers interested in starting new ventures, commercializing new products, and licensing new technologies
- Connect Focus: San Diego-centric entrepreneurism - University of California at San Diego.
- Wharton Small Business Development Center Provides research and business assistance to small businesses in the greater Philadelphia region.
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Focuses on entrepreneurship and on education, with Kansas City serving as an incubator for academic programs. Describes funding guidelines, past initiatives, and publications.
- Lester Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation - UC Berkeley Focus: study and promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation in management and new enterprise development
- Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship - Babson College Focus: enhance entrepreneurship education and practice worldwide through teaching, outreach, and research initiatives
- Midwest Entrepreneurial Education Center - Ball State University Focuses on helping Midwest entrepreneurs by offering relevant educational programs and activities.
- Saint Francis University - Small Business Development Center Offers consulting services related to start-up to small businesses in the southern Alleghenies region.
- Wharton Entrepreneurship Focuses on global research, learning and outreach to entrepreneurs both within existing organizations and via independent start-ups.
- Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Santa Clara University The Leavey School of Business focuses on teaching, research, mentoring, forums and conferences regarding the creation and management of innovation and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers (GCEC) Nonprofit brings together leading entrepreneurship centers at business schools to promote improvements in curriculum, research and collaborative projects.
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship - University of Maryland Focuses on facilitating, supporting, and encouraging entrepreneurship and new enterprise growth throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Baylor University: Center for Entrepreneurship Developing and perpetuating the entrepreneurial spirit through education and outreach programs
- JMI - The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship located at Florida State University
Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies
Program at the University of Michigan Business School.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 04:38:54 CET (http://zli.umich.edu)
Stanford Center for Professional Development
Provides advanced instruction to working professionals worldwide.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 04:39:02 CET (http://scpd.stanford.edu/home)
James L. Clayton Center for Entrepreneurial Law
Focuses on improving the training of transactional lawyers through the University of Tennessee College of Law curriculum.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 04:39:13 CET (http://law.utk.edu/centers/clayton)
The Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation - NYU
Provides undergraduate and graduate courses as well as research in the field.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 04:39:15 CET (http://www.stern.nyu.edu/experience-stern/about/departments-centers-initiatives/centers/innovation-labs)
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Group - Imperial College London
Focuses on assisting and encouraging entrepreneurs to attain their goal of self-employment through the creation of new and exciting businesses.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 04:39:17 CET (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/research/innovation-and-entrepreneurship)