WholesaleThe Wholesale Trade sector comprises establishments engaged in wholesaling merchandise, generally without transformation, and rendering services incidental to the sale of merchandise.
The wholesaling process is an intermediate step in the distribution of merchandise. Wholesalers are organised to sell or arrange the purchase of sale of (a) goods for resale (i.e. goods sold to other wholesalers or retailers), (b) capital or durable nonconsumer goods, and (c) raw and intermediate materials and supplies used in production.
Wholesale/ contains sites of companies of whose primary focus is to purchase goods and merchandise from producers and manufacturers and to sell them to re-sellers in bulk.
Business/Wholesale_Trade/ lists the sites of companies which concentrate to the definition (a) above.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- ToyDirectory.com, Inc. Wholesale buyers guide for the toy industry.
- Greatrep.com A directory web site for the giftware, home furnishing and furniture industries.
- BAOlink Categorized listing of wholesalers in the US and worldwide.
- SoloMayoreo.com Wholesaler directory in English and Spanish.
- UK Trade Directory Directory of UK suppliers, manufacturers, importers, and wholesalers.
- Wholesale Directory Directory listing wholesalers in over 50 categories.
- 4WholesaleUSA Categorized directory of USA wholesale suppliers.
- Wholesale Hub Wholesale portal featuring buyer classifieds, wholesaler listings and online forums.
- Top Wholesale Suppliers Wholesale directory for buyers and sellers. Wholesale suppliers search engine.
- WholesaleEZ.com Wholesale dealer's directory from the publishers of Merchant's News.
- The Wholesale Room Directory and search engine of wholesalers.
- Top Ten Wholesale Wholesalers directory and search, articles, buyer resources.