WholesaleThe Wholesale Trade sector comprises establishments engaged in wholesaling merchandise, generally without transformation, and rendering services incidental to the sale of merchandise.
The wholesaling process is an intermediate step in the distribution of merchandise. Wholesalers are organised to sell or arrange the purchase of sale of (a) goods for resale (i.e. goods sold to other wholesalers or retailers), (b) capital or durable nonconsumer goods, and (c) raw and intermediate materials and supplies used in production.
Wholesale/ contains sites of companies of whose primary focus is to purchase goods and merchandise from producers and manufacturers and to sell them to re-sellers in bulk.
Business/Wholesale_Trade/ lists the sites of companies which concentrate to the definition (a) above.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- American Merchandise Liquidators Liquidator of salvage, returns, surplus and discount merchandise.
- AmeriSurplus Corporation Hard goods, children's products, KD furniture, and groceries.
- Rhino Mart Department store returns, salvage, closeouts, overstocks, distressed, and surplus goods.
- Event Sales Inc. Customer returns, out of stock and discontinued consumer products.
- Dicks Deals Bulk quantity sales of various types of goods, consumer and commercial.
- JD Closeouts Liquidation, overstock, and salvage merchandise.
- Inter American Inc. Household, health and beauty close-outs.
- Closeouts Trading Department store merchandise closeouts.
- TDW Closeouts Salvage, closeout and liquidation merchandise below wholesale.
- Great Discounters Sells surplus, closeout and overstock merchandise. Inventory includes clothing, toys, health and beauty, party supplies and office supplies.
- Wholesale Furniture Closeouts Wholesale furniture closeout and liquidation sales with the ability to export internationally.
- Office Liquidators New and used office furniture.
- Closeout Services Closeouts of general merchandise including toys, novelties, tees, licensed products, premiums and promotions.
- Bilco and Associates Various closeout products sold in bulk.
- Dollar Days International General merchandise wholesale and closeout products.
- Bargain Crusader Wholesale, liquidators, flea market items, surplus, and overstock items.
- Worldwide Liquidators, LLC Bulk loads including CDs, DVDs, videos, books, and some apparel.
- Nino's Trading Company Supplier of customer returns by the pallet, lot or truckload.
- Via Trading Corporation Department store returns, surplus goods and liquidations.
- BuyMe.net Products including telecommunications equipment, networking equipment, office machines, and office phones.
- Infomax Trading Corp Store closeout dealer.
- Warehouse One Offers store surplus, warehouse overstocks, liquidations, shelf pulls, closeouts, and salvage merchandise by the pallet and truckload.
- West Coast Surplus Specializing in pallet lots of domestics, electronics, clothing, and sporting goods.
- AMC Liquidators Pre-owned hotel and office furniture liquidations in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Discount King LA Dollar store merchandise wholesaler.
- A-Z Liquidators Liquidation computer hardware.
- Ingredient Exchange Company Buy, sells, imports, exports, and distributes surplus, obsolete and discontinued food products and ingredients.
- Southwest Surplus Specializes in furniture liquidations. Includes product photos and information.
- D.J.H Inc. Name Brand Closeouts of General Merchandise.
- GBY Liquidations Department store and general merchandise liquidators.
- Self Trading Company An international trader of surplus stock. News, company profile, products, and contacts. UK.
- High End Closeouts Department store liquidations and closeouts such as electronics, apparel, housewares, linens, and toys.
- Jacobs Trading Company A direct source for many retailers' and manufacturer's customer returns, over-stocks, shelf-pulls and damaged goods.
- Liquidation Closeouts Liquidator of clothing, electronics, tools, handbags, housewares, computers, and ebay items, all in bulk.
- Food Link Buys and sells surplus and obsolete ingredients, short coded raw materials, commodity inventories and food by products.
- The Gordon Company, Inc Assists retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and wholesalers with managed liquidations and auctions for fixed assets.
- Excess Plumbing Buyers and sellers of surplus plumbing materials.
- HJ Liquidators HJ Liquidators stocks bulk retail items.
- Gem Discounts UK based ex-catalogue wholesaler of customer returns and clearance stocks, audio, furniture, hardware toys and audio.
- Silverman Consultants Liquidates jewelry inventories for both healthy and distressed companies.
- Topper Liquidators Hardgoods, apparel, shoes and closeouts.
- Closeout Central Directory and marketplace of closeout and liquidation sources.
- Liquidity Services, Inc. Liquidation services for military, government and general surplus. Includes asset recovery solutions.