Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network KurzweilAI.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields.
- SIGART Electronic Information Services SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence.
- Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, is searchable and browseable.
- Processor Performance Performance and evaluation of processors, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware.
- The Loebner Prize Site of the annual Turing Test contest.
- Context in AI A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- Cognitive Systems Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, maintained at Iowa State University.
- Artificial Intelligence Depot Community discussions, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base.
- Artilect Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, physics and neuroscience research.
- PC AI an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI
- List of AI-related FAQs AI-related FAQs
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, educators, students, and practitioners.
- Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources A general AI directory.
- Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment Resources on general heuristics, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education.
AI from TAU
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 19:28:35 CET (http://humanities.tau.ac.il/philosophy/)