Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- METALogic n.v. Active in the whole field of materials engineering and advanced I.T. i.e. advice and measurement services, corrosion research as well as the development of materials information systems.
- Applied AI Systems, Inc. Autonomous robots and voice systems.
- Imagination Engines, Inc. Builds neural network cascades that self-assemble into the largest synthetic, cognitive structures in the world. IEI holds all the core patents in the area of building such artificial brains, foremost of which is the so-called "Creativity Machine" (US Patent 5,659,666).
- Logic Programming Associates Prolog compilers for Windows and Mac, expert system shell, object-oriented prolog, data mining.
- Cycorp The Cyc Common Sense product family comprises an immense multi-contextual knowledge base, an efficient inference engine, a set of interface tools, and a number of special-purpose application modules.
- KnowledgeScape Systems Real-time optimization system learns the process dynamics and adjusts process setpoint, optimizing a single procedure or an entire enterprise.
- Acquired Intelligence Inc Creators of the ACQUIRE line of administration, operations and customer support products in stand-alone or web-based applications. Includes profile, demo downloads, and job openings.
- AmikaNow Email management software solutions and services. Product, services, news, company and contact information.
- Ascent Technology, Inc. Developer of software systems that solve resource optimization, planning, scheduling, and deployment problems for the air transportation, gaming, healthcare, hospitality, and security industries.
- Intellix Intellix supplies software for the collection, storage and distribution of knowledge: building expert systems, knowledge mapping, data mining, CBR, case based reasoning, knowledge sharing and knowledge management.
- Gensym Provider of expert system software and services based on G2, the company's unique, high-performance reasoning-engine technology. Includes typical usage scenarios and applications, case studies, whitepapers and corporate information.
- Lumina Decision Systems Makers of Analytica: business models and decision support.
- Norsys Software Corp. Belief networks and influence diagrams for data mining, decision analysis, diagnosis, prediction, creating software agents, real-time control, signal conditioning, sensor fusion, expert system building, statistical analysis, probabilistic modeling and risk management / portfolio analysis.
- Mnemonic Technology, Inc. Develops systems that automatically learn to make optimal decisions, even in the presence of uncertainty. Their intelligent decision systems have priced credit risk for consumer debt and set loss reserves for asset-backed securities.
- Novacast Database mining, knowledge-based systems, rule induction, neural nets, genetic algorithms.
- LibRT Professional services and products in information and knowledge technology to support the knowledge engineer in building intelligent applications.
- VigiPro The VigiPro solution is a recognised methodology for the implementation of a strategic intelligence process with concrete results and a software using the Intranet/Extranet environment that was specially developed to support all the activities of a strategic intelligence process.
- Cell Matrix Corporation Specializing in a new type of hardware and software which allows for the creating of smart and dynamic circuits which can respond to changes in their environment.
- TISEC Inc. Offers nondestructive testing and reliability engineering services, artificial intelligence pattern recognition software, multimedia training and reference materials and hydrogen safety technology.
- Brighterion Uses artificial-intelligence technologies to prevent fraud in transaction environments such as finance, e-commerce, telecommunications, and insurance. Information on solutions and technology.
- Knowledge Systems Design Develops, delivers, and supports knowledge base systems for business applications using AI technologies. Information on company, applications, technology, and employment opportunities.
- Sirma AI Company Research and software development company whose major areas of activity include CAD, business process automation, e-commerce, text processing, knowledge management and distributed AI, and CASE
- Agena Specialises in providing decision support systems using Bayesian methods.
- Hugin Expert Expert system software house in construction and execution of Bayesian Belief Networks (also known as Bayesian Networks, Belief Networks, or Causal Probabilistic Networks).
- BioComp Systems, Inc. Source for neural network based data modeling, prediction, forecasting and optimization solutions. Areas of focus includes: Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing, Medical.
- Stottler Henke Associates, Inc. SHAI is an artificial intelligence (AI) research and development company that provides consulting and custom software development services: Adaptive training, scheduling systems, knowledge access tools, collaboration tools, design and manufacturing support, data maining, computer security, autonomous agents, intelligent decision support.
- XpertRule Software Developers of advanced business rules automation, decision and analytics, and rules-driven interactive user interface engines for deployment on servers, desktops and mobile.
- Higher Level Systems Ltd Software development company based in Liphook, Hampshire. Creates and supports Assistum knowledge management tools.