Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Symposium on Smart Graphics (SG) Specification, design, implementation and evaluation of intelligent and adaptive graphics that will provide the technical core of the next generation of interfaces.
- International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) Biennial general artificial intelligence conference.
- Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI) General International AI conference held in India.
- Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) Neural computation, learning theory, algorithms and architectures, neuroscience, vision, speech, control and diverse applications.
- International Workshop on Deontic Logic in Computer Science (DEON) 2006 July 12-14, Utrecht, Netherlands. The workshop supports research linking the formal-logical study of normative concepts with computer science, artificial intelligence, philosophy, organization theory and law.
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI) 2006, July 13-16, Cambridge, MA, US. An international forum for presenting new results on the use of principled methods for reasoning under uncertainty within intelligent systems. Submission deadline: 9 March 2006.
- International Conference on Adaptive and Natural Computing Algorithms (ICANNGA) 2007. April 11-14. Poland, Warsaw.
- Scandinavian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SCAI) 2006 October 25-27, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland. To assemble researchers from the Nordic countries, with some additional international participation.