Computer Aided Design Computer software and (sometimes) hardware used to design things. A CAD system might be as simple as a computerized drafting tool or as complex as a parametric mechanical constraint system, a routing and layout software for integrated electronic circuits, or an architectural program that knows about the physical and spatial properties of constructive elements in a building.
- Drawing Exchange and Interoperability
- Electronic Design Automation
- FEA Integration
- Graphics Hardware
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Evolution Computing, Inc. Developers of the FastCAD and EasyCAD computer aided drafting programs
- Joel Orr's World of Technology News and articles about CAD, plus books, humor, educational resources and relevant links.
- DesignCAD Multipurpose software for 2D drafting and 3D solid modeling.