Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Schloss Dagstuhl All past and future conferences in Dagstuhl are listed on the web site.
- UbiComp Venue for presenting research and development achievements in the design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing technology that migrates beyond our desktops.
- LOPSTR International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation. Held annually since 1991.
- Hot Chips For designers and architects of high-performance chips, software, and systems, with presentations on up-to-the-minute real developments. Held at Stanford University, CA, USA each August.
- WSCG Annual International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision.
- STACS Websites Links to the series Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science.
- FOOL Foundations of Object-Oriented Languages. Links to the annual workshops.
- All Conferences Directory Searchable database of Computer Science and Technology conferences. Organizes conferences by category and offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
- Promote Research Portal for conferences on the topics of artificial intelligence; enterprise information systems and web technologies; high performance computing and networking; and software engineering. Includes information on paper submission and conference locations.
- OOPSLA Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conferences on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications.
- SafeComp The International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security. Past and future meetings, proceedings and related links.
- ICFP International Conference on Functional Programming: an annual programming language conference combining the former Functional Programming and Computer Architecture (FPCA) and Lisp and Functional Programming (LFP). It is sponsored by the ACM SIGPLAN. Pointers to the individual conferences and related links.
- MobiCom Annual ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking. Links to the conferences held since 1995.
- ACM Events and Conferences Online registration, calendar, and links to ACM sponsored conferences.
- IEEE Computer Society Conferences The IEEE CS sponsors or cosponsors over 90 technical meetings each year. Proceedings, conference homepages, calendar, and calls for papers.
- Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC) Links to the 27th to 35th STOC sites.
- DBLP: Conferences and Workshops Large list of Computer Science Conferences and Workshops : past, present and future.
IEEE hosts more than 300 conferences each year in a wide range of technical, professional, standards, education, and career-related subjects.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 20:55:18 CET (http://www.ieee.org/)
Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC)
Open access series published by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, which includes the proceedings of workshops and conferences on a wide range of computing topics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 20:55:25 CET (http://www.bcs.org/category/7927)