Scientific publications of all forms related to Computer Science. Notes:
- In spite of their name, technical report archives include usually conference or journal papers (they are usually FTP sites of research institutions).
- The number of items indexed by an engine is constantly increasing. However it gives an order of magnitude useful to compare indexes (most of the figures were gathered at end 2000).
- In bibliographic indexes, if search for on-line documents only is not allowed by the search form, try http and ftp as keywords.
- Usually, indexes are run by scientists as part of their research, and the indexing engines are sometime made available, for instance ResearchIndex and Ncstrl.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies Searchable collection of bibliographies, including 1 million citations and 100,000 links to on-line documents - submit new bibliographies. Browse by subject.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography Indexes 200,000 citations from conferences and journals - submit tables of contents.
- FermiVista Indexes on-line articles from institutions archives - 300,000 in maths, computer science and physics - full-text search.
- NCSTRL - Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library Indexes on-line technical reports from 150 institutions archives - open to institutions, or submit individual articles with the CoRR open repository.
- New Zealand Digital Library Indexes 50,000 on-line tech reports from institutions archives - full-text search.
- Springer Computer Science Springer books and journals in computing for scientists and students in computer science, as well as for computer professionals and experts.
The ACM Portal to Computing Literature
The ACM Guide and Digital Library with a set of internal and external reference and citation links giving access to current research.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-08 21:12:18 CET (http://dl.acm.org/)