Universal Serial Bus (USB). A standard promoted by Intel for communication between an IBM PC and external peripherals over an inexpensive cable using biserial (in two rows or series)transmission. USB works at 12 Mbps with specific cost consideration for low cost peripherals. It supports up to 127 devices and both isochronous and asynchronous data transfers. Cables can be up to 5 meters long and it includes built-in power distribution for low power devices. It supports daisy chaining through a tiered star multidrop topology.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum Current revision of the USB spec with all available device class documents, whitepapers and also the compliance workshop checklists.
- Developer - Universal Serial Bus From Apple's site.
- Macspeedzone.com USB port speed compared to other port speeds.
- Spread Spectrum Scene Provides tutorial, information links, and recommended reference books on the Universal Serial Bus.
- Everything USB News and product reviews on both USB 1.1 and 2.0 peripherals and adapters. Also includes a FAQ and USB 2.0 driver update.
Official site. Includes information, products, developers section, and press.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 00:09:51 CET (http://www.usb.org/home)
USB Device Development Notes
General USB information and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 00:09:54 CET (http://www.alanmacek.com/usb/)