Home Automation Category Description
Home Automation Software is designed to ease the day to day tasks of living in a home. Either for convenience, energy savings, security or a necessity because of disabilities.
Amongst those tasks to be automated are:
- System Media (Video/Audio)
- HVAC (Heater / AC )
- Consumer Electronics (TV, Amplifiers, DVD players etc...)
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Home Automated Living Controls your home through voice recognition or web access, supports HVAC, telephony, infrared, Internet, X-10, and security.
- HomeSeer Offers central control of lights, appliances and security systems from your PC.
- EventGhost Open source home automation application for Windows with support for X10.
- Omnipotence Software A general-purpose Windows/Linux automation program.
- Girder Windows based software that controls lights (X10, Insteon), media (iTunes, MCE), security systems (ElkM1) and applications running on the PC.
- CQC Distributed automation system controlling lights, security and media.
- The Java X10 Project Open Source Java API for managing an X10 hardware network.
- MisterHouse Open source cross platform home automation application, supports X10, voice recognition and several serial devices.
- HouseBot Windows based automation application with support for X10 and Z-Wave
- Visual Home Commander Software for X10's FireCracker. Features groups, macros, all lights on and off, all units off. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000]