Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- SafeKids Contains information about the dangers of children using the internet. Rules, advice, and tips relating to child security and the web.
- GetNetWise.org A public service brought by Internet industry corporations and public interest organizations to help insure that families have safe, constructive, educational and entertaining online experiences.
- SoftEyes Monitor and limit computer use by a schedule. See everything, web, e-mail, chat, and instant messages both on and off the Internet.
- Internet Filters.net A list of internet filtering products and comparison data for parents and teachers.
- Child Safety FAQ Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about child safety on the internet.
- Surfing Safely for Children Page of hints and tips concerning safe internet usage for children, including pointers for parents.
- NetSmartz Educational resource from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Discusses various Internet safety topics.
- Wise Kids Works with communities, libraries, youth organisations, local education authorities, schools and businesses throughout Wales and elsewhere, to raise awareness of positive and safe Internet use.
- KidMail Filtered email service, offering graphical mail tools for youngsters. Parents have control over incoming messages, mail from unknown senders can be quarantined.
- Kid Smart Practical online safety advice for teachers and parents, with lesson plans, online activities and resources.
- ZooBuh Email service for families, with a range of parental control features.
- Kid Safe Mail Child safe email experience without spam, pornography or viruses.
- Content Purity Free online tool designed to check computer for objectionable content.
- Teenangels A site featuring the work and activities of a group of teenage online safety ambassadors who educate others about internet safety.
- i-SAFE America, Inc. Incorporates classroom curriculum with dynamic community outreach to empower students, teachers, parents, law enforcement, and concerned adults to make the Internet a safer place.
- Optenet PC Parental control software to filter internet content and prevent harmful sites and downloads. Can also help to manage time children are spending online.
- CheckIM.com Provides the ability to trace the location of predators for reporting to authorities.
- Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet Companion site to the book 'Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet'. Shows parents how to protect from pedophiles, pornography, pop-ups, viruses and spyware.
- Protectkids Internet Dangers section highlights the primary dangers to kids online with specific focus on the sexual exploitation of children.
- iKeepSafe Includes safety, security and ethics tools and resources for helping families and educators teach children to use the internet safely and wisely.
- Nippy Web Browser Free browser designed for pre-school children with peer-reviewed content and support website. Browser hides desktop to prevent access.
- Safe Eyes Software with internet filtering, monitoring, logging, application control and time controls. Also Ethershield enterprise level filtering hardware.
- Carnegie Cyber Academy Site created by Carnegie Mellon University that teaches about Internet safety through games and earned awards. Also a resource center for students and teachers.
- Kid Print Solutions Provider of ForensicPrint Child ID Software, a digital ID solution for protection against child abduction.
- SAFEnSOUNDmail An email service aimed at children, designed to prevent spam and unwanted senders. Utilizes filtering and parental moderation, with various degrees of oversight.
- Kids Email A safe email service enabling parents to protect their children online.
- Porn Terminator Parental control software designed to detect and remove pornography and various forms of other inappropriate material from a computer system. Uses analytical techniques to correctly isolate nudity and 'porn' files from standard ones.
- CyberSmart Online workshops aimed at educators, provides guidance for helping students use the Internet safely, responsibly, and effectively.
- AOL Parental Controls Free Parental Control software for kids and teens, available at no charge. Features activity reports, internet filters, an online timer and instant messaging controls.
- Wired Safety A variety of online safety information, as well as online and offline projects involving organizations like Disney. Aimed at both adults and children.
- Think U Know An interactive programme for children, teens, parents and other adults, with age-specific games, warnings, and advice.
- Feuersalamander Gives parents control over what their children are doing online. Free and full versions available.
- KIDO'Z Free web environment for children, allowing controlled access to safe internet content including videos, games, email. Parents can personalize content. Available in 17 languages.
- SentryPC SentryPC offers computer monitoring, filtering, and restriction of all PC activity. For home, business, education, and government users.
- Street Smart Kidz Provides advice on internet safety, rules for schoolchildren, tips for parents, preventing child abuse.
- Kidsafe Software and USB key combination for controlling children's computer access. Includes web filtering, event logging, application restriction, time limits.
- TechMission Safe Families Provides free parental control and internet filtering software, online safety and training resources.
- Internet Safety for Kids - Trend Micro USA TrendMicro's website for online safety tips and guidance for parents of children that access online resources.
- Children's Internet Protection Act US Congress Bill S.97 requiring schools and libraries to introduce filtering software for internet-connected computers.
- Cyberbullying Research and Resources Presents research statistics, tips, prevention strategies, stories, fact sheets, handouts, and other downloads to combat cyber bullying.
- Better Internet For Kids Site of the European Union's Insafe network, a part of the EU Safer Internet Plus programme. News, press releases and links concerning Internet safety. Gathers information from the National Awareness nodes involved in the programme. Insafe coordinates Safer Internet Day world-wide.
- The Institute for Responsible Online and Cell-Phone Communication Proactively saving lives by communicating 21st century responsibility to a digital generation.
- Surf Scope Surf Scope records computer screen, stores it on router, then repetitively replays it on PC screensavers, deterring inappropriate browsing. Encryption, hardware methods prevent circumvention.
- My First Web Browser Safe web browser for kids. Filters innapropriate material, disables access to unprotected browsers, blocks access to unsafe computer functionality. Includes configurable safelists and educational tools.
- Veridium HomeGuard blocks inappropriate content online, limits games, internet and computer access time, or blocks completely. Records keystrokes, takes screenshots when a website is visited or a program started.
- UKnowKids Monitoring tool for supervising children while they use mobile and internet technologies. Helps mitigate cyberbullying, sexting and internet child abuse.
- ScreenRetriever Monitoring program that allows parents to record and remotely view their children’s computer screen in real time.
- Candy Browser Internet browser customized for children between 3-13 years. Limits browsing to a preset collection of safe websites, games and videos.
- ThirdParent Auditing services for identifying and sanitizing publicly available user profiles and private data.
- Tocomail Free email service designed specially for children. Works on iPhone, iPad, Android and the Web. Provides parents full control over email accounts.
- WiseNetizen Guides and other resources to help young people stay safe while using forums, email, chatting, online gaming, and social media websites.
- EyePAT Internet safety and anti-bullying training resources.
- MindMake Software tools for parents to manage and monitor their child's online activities and content consumption.
- Familoop Safeguard Provides parents with tools including content blocking, social media protection, location services, and device access management.
- Safe Gaming Zone Information for keeping kids safe in online multiplayer games. Includes moderated discussion forum.
- Children and Technology Various articles and guides discussing the safety of children on the internet. Helps parents learn what they need to know to keep their tech-savvy children and tweens safe online.
Be Web Aware
Tutorial and tips for parents on the benefits and risks of being on the Internet.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 03:19:49 CET (http://mediasmarts.ca/parents)
Providing contact details and resources for reporting online child abuse in many countries around the world.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 03:19:54 CET (/gns/home.aspx)
Safe OnLine Outreach
A repository of information, research, resources, links and media reports regarding online sexual exploitation and internet safety.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 03:20:07 CET (http://www.safeonline.ca)
Common Sense Media
Information to help children stay safe and smart while using the Internet.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 03:20:36 CET (https://www.commonsensemedia.org/privacy-and-internet-safety)