A directory of Internet sites that help people communicate and interact with each other. These sites feature services such as message forums, chat rooms, email and other messaging services. They may also feature online games and other ways for user to interact. These sites offer the users a hub for a specific subject and have information and other resources there. Subject-specific communities should be listed with the subject category. For shortcuts to some of these, see By Subject.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Buzznet Users can create communities and share blogs and photographs.
- The Pork Members can access chat rooms, discussion boards, personals, and instant messaging.
- YouThink.com Ask questions, and discuss jokes, movies and trivia.
- Foundmyself An online art community with numerous features, including personal art galleries, forums, contests, the ability to sell art commission.
- The Lost Diner Focused on the abandoned, forgotten, mysterious, and unexplained. Has forums, chat rooms, and message board. Share stories, photos, maps, conversation, links, and ideas.
- Whyville A virtual 3-D world for curious minds where you can own land, build your own house, play simulation games, win prizes, chat, and help the community grow.
- Everything In Moderation Features links to articles on management strategies.
- WireClub Personal and group blogs tied in with many other social networking features. Geared to meeting people through shared interests. Free site.
- Sciforums Forum discussions cover world events, science, religion, philosophy, and technology.
- NewHeavenNewEarth Purpose is to build a global network to pool talents, experience, and resources to unravel life's mysteries. Includes a blog, community, and special reports.
- h2g2 A guide that is added to, updated and revised by the people who use it, founded in 1999 by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy author Douglas Adams.
- Girls Ask Guys.com A community where girls and guys can ask questions of each other, share stories, send and receive personal messages, and create profiles.