Internet research reports and market analysis about Internet users, software, and technologies.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Netvalley IT history, reports, statistics and ranks.
- Browser News: Stats Browser usage statistics from the major sites and some analysis.
- Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis CAIDA collects, monitors, analyzes, and visualizes several forms of Internet traffic data concerning network topology, workload characterization, performance, routing, and multicast behavior.
- Zooknic Internet Geography Project Data, maps and analysis on the geographic distribution of Internet domain names by city, region, state, and country.
- Security Space Monthly published research reports covering issues like web server market share, popularity of web sites, and web authoring tools.
- Major Internet Backbone MAPs Maps of Internet backbones, sorted by market share.
- NEC Study Predicts competition and diversity on the web.
- Internet World Stats Internet usage data for 233 countries and regions, consolidated from various periodic surveys.
- WebHosting.Info Provides statistics and research data about the Web services industry. Tracks over 35,000 Web hosting companies worldwide.
- Internet Use(rs): Demography and Geography of the Internet Academic paper from 2003 analysing the geography and demography of the Internet. By Dr Albert Benschop of the University of Amsterdam.
Statistics extracted from the ITU World Telecommunication Indicators Database, concerning the spread of information and communication technologies in over 200 economies worldwide
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:50:03 CET (http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Pages/stat/default.aspx)