This category is for sites related to Web Accessibility only. Business related services can be found here: Computers/Internet/Web_Design_and_Development/Accessibility/Companies_and_Consultants Sites for web usability can be found here: Computers/Internet/Web_Design_and_Development/Web_Usability Sites for assistive technology (non-web related) can be found here: Society/Disabled/Assistive_Technology Other related categories are listed below.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines and resources from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Viewable With Any Browser Campaign for a Non-Browser Specific WWW. Resources, more information and links about this effort.
- WebAIM - Web Accessibility in Mind Information, training, resources, guidelines and standards for Web accessibility and disability access to the Web.
- Joeclark.org Accessibility information and Weblogs from the writer Joe Clark
- Accessible Webpage Design: Resources Site created to promote awareness about the need for accessible web design and to steer those who wish to learn more about the topic into the right direction.
- Web Accessibility Survey Some data collected on the accessibility of college and university web pages.
- Self Direction Community Project Providing online disability awareness training.
- UI Access Resource for universal interface design and accessibility that provides techniques to support developing and implementing strategies.
- Accessify.com Tools, links and resources on Website accessibility.
- Accessible eLearning For All The ALFA Project is being developed to allow educational content providers to create eLearning on any subject and in any language.
- AnitraPavka.com Personal weblog with views on accessibility issues, news, and accessibility events.
- SightWeaver SightWeaver is a tool for repairing HTML tables, to make them more accessible.
- UsableAccess.com Web accessibility and usability resources including articles, news, discussion, and research. Focuses on both theory and practice of user-centered design.
- Standards-schmandards Weblog about web standards, accessibility and usability.
- Business Benefits of Accessible Web Design Describes the many business and technical benefits that are realised by applying the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to Web applications.
- Wikipedia: Web Accessibility Encyclopedia article about the topic, including discussion of benefits, technology, guidelines, and legal provisions.
- WCAG 2.0: Woeful to Wonderful in One Easy Draft? Accessites.org article by Jack Pickard, providing a review of the latest changes to the working draft.
- hAccessibility Article by Bruce Lawson and James Craig, raising accessibility issues with the use of some microformats, and specifically the abbr design pattern.
- Philippine Web Accessibility Group (PWAG) A non-profit association of web designers and advocates of web accessibility based in the Philippines. Membership information, resources, and frequently asked questions.
- Searchenginewatch - Don't Disable Your Site for Handicapped Users Article by Matt Bailey. Designers of web sites that are not accessible to disabled users are overlooking a market segment of millions of searchers and potential buyers.
- Americans With Disabilities Act Information The US Dept. of Justice's resource page for the ADA. Voluminous, and not limited to computer and Internet issues, but at least it should be fairly authoritative, if you're willing to wade through the material.
- Usability First - Accessibility Includes background information on Accessibility and lists computer related accessibility aids according to types of disability.
Microsoft - Accessibility
Information about Microsoft accessibility products and services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:53:26 CET (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/)
Google Groups: Accessible
Forum for users of Google's accessibility services to share tips on what works well and what could be made better.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:53:42 CET (http://groups.google.com/d/forum/accessible)
RNIB Web Access Centre
A free online resource centre to help designers and managers create accessible web sites. Also links to consultancy services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:53:43 CET (http://www.rnib.org.uk/services-we-offer/business-services)
Library Hi Tech Volume 20, Issue 2
Special issue: Accessibility of web-based information resources for people with disabilities. Read abstracts online; pay for access to full articles.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:53:44 CET (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/toc/lht/20/2)
Web Credible: Accessibility Resources
Offers tips, tricks, tutorials, links and information about Web accessibility, including UK legal requirements.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 07:53:52 CET (http://www.webcredible.co.uk/blog-reports/blog/tag/accessibility)