Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Wikimedia Foundation International non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging the growth and development of free content, multilingual, wiki-based projects, and to providing the full content of those projects to the public free of charge.
- OSCOMAK: Open Source Community On Manufacturing Knowledge Goal: create a distributed global repository of production knowledge of past, present and future processes, materials, products.
- Free Curriculum Project An effort to create a complete K-12 curriculum and set of course materials that are "Free" in the GNU sense.
- Information Research Weblog A forum to exchange information on publications and websites of potential interest to the readers of the journal, Information Research, an open access, refereed, electronic journal covering the information field generally.
- O'Reilly Open Books Project Read entire books online which were published under various forms of "open" copyright.
- Drafting the Gift Domain An introduction to IP law as it relates to Open Content (PDF).
- First Monday - Open Content and Value Creation Article by Magnus Cedergren discusses models involving the driving forces in a theoretical open content value chain.
- OpenContent Reason for being: "facilitate the prolific creation of freely available, high-quality, well-maintained Content." Content = everything but software.
- Rice University's Connexions Article on the first steps of an experimental, open-source/open content project that will "give a learner... free access to educational materials that can be readily manipulated to suit her individual learning style".
- DataPortability.org Aims to consult, design, educate and advocate interoperable data portability to users, developers and vendors. Provides information about the project for users, developers, and executives, news, frequently asked questions, and how to get involved.
- Open Data Commons Open Knowledge Foundation project to provides a set of legal tools to help people provide and use open data. Site includes, project information, licences, FAQs, and advocacy material.
A collaborative knowledge base built on structured data harvested from many sources, including individual wiki contributions. An API and a database dump are provided for programmers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 14:55:12 CET (https://developers.google.com/freebase/)