Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Eiffel Parallel Execution Environment An object oriented design framework for programming distributed memory parallel computers. Publications bibliography.
- HeNCE Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment is a software environment designed to help programmers write parallel programs. Source code and users guide.
- Proteus Programming System An architecture-independent parallel programming language, with translators for specific environments. Papers and binaries.
- BMDFM (Binary Modular DataFlow Machine) Automatic parallel execution of sequential applications on SMP computers. Identifies all parallelism by static and dynamic scheduling. No parallelizing directives are required. Uses Dataflow.
- IRSR - Invisionix Roaming System Remote Grid Computing style meta system which utilizes the Internet's existing web hosting 'grid' as its platform. It's effectively a distributed private/portable PC system built by integrating existing Open Source components.
- Harness Project Papers about research into a parallel plug-in interface and distributed peer-to-peer control builds on the concept of the Distributed Virtual Machine.
- Tuning and Analysis Utilities A visual programming and performance analysis environment. Papers and manual.