The games programming 'How To'.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Gepard Studio Downloads for game programming, along with some Java, Linux, DOS and Windows games.
- Reprints of Works by Diana Gruber Articles and book chapters by Diana Gruber on the subject of game design and programming.
- East Coast Games Dedicated to training new programmers and to making great games, tutorials on C/C++, Java and DirectX, several games written for Windows (Freeware).
- Paul Hsieh Source code, tips, and tricks.
- Rise Game Development Home Page Tutorials on games and QBasic along with developer tools downloads.
- zstar An extensible, distributed system for game development, consisting of an abstract game client, and a game server to which players connect to play games against other players or alone.
- Games Research Materials from, and links to resources related to, the Siggraph 2000 course "Games Research: the Science of Interactive Entertainment"
- GarageGames.com An online game development community and resource center, keeping independent and professional developers connected to their peers, the industry and cutting edge information, tools and code.
- Game Algorithms Algorithms, source code and references.
- GameDev.net Featuring a huge reference library and weekly interviews of professionals inside the industry. Participate in a public game development project.
- DevMaster.net A game development site that provides articles, 3D engines database, a wiki, daily news updates, and a discussion forum.
- Games++ Megasite Game programming, online games, cheats, tutorials, references, Direct X, C/C++, and Java.
- Daneu, Ales AD Snooker and Briskola games with C++ sources.
- Games Creation Resources Game creation programs for non-programmers.
- PC Game Programming Explorer Book by Dave Roberts that takes readers inside the world of PC game programming and reveals the essential techniques to make game programming easy and fun.
- The Game Programming Wiki Game programming tutorials and source code.
- Toymaker Aimed mainly at the new games programmer. It contains notes and answers to common questions with examples in C++ and DirectX. Resources. T2, a free terrain texture generation tool.
- Amit's Game Programming Information Descriptions of algorithms for artificial intelligence, path finding, game design, objects, hexagonal tiles, threads, and text games.
- flipCode Articles, coding techniques, and interviews relating to Game programming.
- Gamedev.org Game development discussion forum.
- Gamasutra: Game Developer Delivers technical, how-to articles, and news.
- Godpatterns A set of computer RPG programming tutorials using C# and Lua. Regular articles on the creation of roleplaying games. Topics including Lua scripting, NPCs, maps.
The Playground Project
Building computer environments for 4-8 year-olds to play, design, and create games. A playground is a place to play with rules not just by them.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 15:53:44 CET (http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe)