Conferences on computer security and related issues.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Security Decisions Conference and Seminar A vendor neutral security conference for enterprise security managers and senior IT professionals.
- International Computer Security Audit and Control Symposium This annual conference held in Ireland is for I.T. security professionals.
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium Annual event aimed at fostering information exchange among research scientists and practitioners of network and distributed system security services. Held in San Diego, CA
- VP4S-06: Video Processing for Security Conference focused on processing video data from security devices. June 7-9, 2006, Quebec City, Canada.
- AusCERT International conference focusing on IT security. Held near Brisbane, Australia.
- FIRST Conference Annual international conference focused on handling computer security incidents. Location varies.
- SecTor Inspired by BlackHat, SecTor is taking a deeply technical look at threats with well known speakers and Canadian perspective. Venue and presentation details, call for speakers, schedule and contact information.
- Data Analysis for CyberSecurity Workshop supported by the Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research, University of Bristol. 25-26 March 2013. Registration, timetable.
Yearly international conference on computer safety, reliability and security, held in September. Includes proceedings of past conferences, conference journals, links, schedule, venue information, call for papers, and contact information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 21:20:46 CET (http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/safecomp)
LayerOne is a technology conference and social event that is held in Los Angeles. They cover various aspects of computer security.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-09 21:20:48 CET (http://layerone.org/)