RSS reader, also known as an aggregator, is a software application or webservice that takes RSS feeds and displays them in readable format.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- AmphetaDesk Free, cross platform, open-sourced, syndicated news aggregator.
- TALAggregator Multi-user web based RSS Aggregator. Caches feeds to MySQL database, handles bad RSS, and includes template driven interface.
- Rnews Server-side RSS aggregator written in php using MySQL as the back-end and uses magpierss for the RSS parser.
- Planet Server software that combines several feeds together and publishes them together on one web page.
- Feed on Feeds A Free PHP/MySQL based server-side RSS and Atom aggregator. All feeds are in one place, and users can read the latest news wherever they are.
- RssDisplay A quick Perl CGI to render an RSS feed in HTML for use in SSI on sites. This script does that very simply, yet with a small set of configurable options.
- NewsFeed A desktop RSS reader and aggregator in Python/Tk.
- myRadio Extension to Radio Userland aggregation from RSS to any data source, including XML, HTML, and SOAP.
- The infoRSS Project A lightweight RSS, ATOM, NNTP and HTML headlines reader for Firefox, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Netscape and Thunderbird. Download, FAQ, screen shots, and Flash movie demos.
- FIRST SAY Open source RSS news aggregator designed to build collections of feeds and provide a first page presentation of feeds from many sources.
- Sage RSS and Atom feed aggregator extension for Mozilla and FireFox browsers.
- Popuload Plugin for Adobe Photoshop for Mac that allows you to read news from RSS feeds while waiting for time-consuming operations to complete.
- RSS-Planet A program that displays RSS items based upon their geographical location on a map of the world. Requires xplanet or OSXplanet.
An aggregator written in Python that supports RSS 0.9, 1.0, 2.0, CDF and Atom feeds.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-10 04:33:47 CET (http://offog.org/code/rawdog/)